Are there any Tampa Meet Ups?

Are there any Tampa Meet Ups?

Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 10 votes

Hey guys! I’m new to the Tampa area. Specifically Odessa, and I’m finally at a point where I can start looking to get serious about real estate investing. I’ve searched the forums and the most recent Tampa meet up post is 5 years ago. Also tried Meetup.com and can’t find any meet ups there either. I figure there’s gotta be something like that in this big city! Let me know if you guys know of any, thank you!

0Reply
57 views

Most Popular Reply

Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
1y

@Darian Lupton, @Josh Green is a good person to connect with in your local area. He has helped a ton of BP members get going in the right direction and I am sure can be of great value to you on your journey! 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2021 · 63 posts · 15 votes
    1y

    There are a lot of meetups I've found a lot through social media, there are also the REIA's and sub REIA's which you can google as well. Shoot me a message and I can help you further

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    1y

    @Mick Pristas thank you!

  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    1y

    @Darian Lupton, @Josh Green is a good person to connect with in your local area. He has helped a ton of BP members get going in the right direction and I am sure can be of great value to you on your journey! 

  • Josh GreenBusiness Member
    Realtor · Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater/Bradenton · Member since 2020 · 396 posts · 353 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Darian Lupton:

    Hey guys! I’m new to the Tampa area. Specifically Odessa, and I’m finally at a point where I can start looking to get serious about real estate investing. I’ve searched the forums and the most recent Tampa meet up post is 5 years ago. Also tried Meetup.com and can’t find any meet ups there either. I figure there’s gotta be something like that in this big city! Let me know if you guys know of any, thank you!

    Feel free to DM me your number - I'll text you in a group with the two people that I personally know that run the biggest meet ups here in Tampa Bay
    Impact Realty Tampa Bay.4.962 Reviews
    Suncoast Vacation Homes4.959 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.