Rochester, NY FFREIA Meeting - Wholesaling

Rochester, NY FFREIA Meeting - Wholesaling

Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2012 · 316 posts · 102 votes

For any beginning wholesalers in the Rochester, NY area come check out the FFREIA meeting this Thursday night at 6:30 at the Brighton Town Hall.  The first two meetings are free and this month two of the area's best wholesalers will be presenting on how they run their businesses in our area.  

Check out ffreia.com for more info.

1Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark UpdegraffBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 690 votes
    12y

    Great Post Dave! 

         Looking forward to seeing you there :D

    Mark

  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 138 posts · 45 votes
    12y

    Wish I could be there to support Joe and Barrington, I'm disappointed I'm going to miss it...

  • Investor · Caledonia, NY · Member since 2013 · 114 posts · 41 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the post, Dave.  You just convinced me to go!  See you there!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.