Where would Lake Charles, LA REI Prefer to Have Pizza?

Where would Lake Charles, LA REI Prefer to Have Pizza?

Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes

I've met several investors in the Lake Charles market here on BP and elsewhere and I want to get to know more of you better. One thing I've learned is that REI like pizza (like just about everybody else ;-). I want to get together with some local REI for pizza and to talk goals and strategies starting this month. I'm looking for your opinions on which of these places would be good on a Monday or Wednesday night (trying to avoid busy nights when the place will be full and loud)?

I'm a big fan of urbanspoon.com. I use it all the time to find great places to eat when I'm on the road. Here are a few highly rated sites.

1. Pint House Pizzeria, 329 Broad St

2. Tony's Pizza, 335 E Prien Lake Rd

3. Rotolo's Pizzeria, 4201 Nelson Rd

Please advise if there's a better place that's not on this list or which you would prefer? I would like to figure this out by Friday, to plan for a meetup on the week of 2/23/2015.

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Lake Charles, LA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 7 votes
11y

Thanks for taking action to set this up Robert. I'm currently available on Feb 25. Let me know if this works so I can schedule in my calendar. Tony's would be a good choice. Thanks!

DJ

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Lake Charles, LA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Thanks for taking action to set this up Robert. I'm currently available on Feb 25. Let me know if this works so I can schedule in my calendar. Tony's would be a good choice. Thanks!

    DJ

  • Investor · Sulphur, LA · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 41 votes
    11y

    @Robert Leonard @DJ Savoy  Tony's would be a great place to meet. You might have to fight a church crowd on Wednesday nights. Please let me know what day you pick and I will make it a point to be there. I'll see if I can't get a few others too. Thanks for setting this up Robert!

  • Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes
    11y

    That's the kind of local knowledge that helps.  I want to avoid any kind of busy night if possible.  If we go on a slow night, our meetup will be a plus for them.  FYI Tuesday nights are out for me because my son's scout troop meets on Tuesday nights almost every week.

    I'll just gather as much feedback as possible over this week and make a decision on when/where to meet this weekend. 

    Thanks for your help @DJ Savoy and @Account Closed !

  • Investor · Sulphur, LA · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 41 votes
    11y

    @Robert Leonard  Haha! I'm not going to promise Monday's aren't crazy either.... I'm excited! I'll put the word out to other locals. Maybe they can offer some advice. 

    @Aaron Johnson 

    @Jeff V. 

  • Investor · Sulphur, LA · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 41 votes
    11y

    @josh autery

  • Investor · Deridder, LA · Member since 2014 · 298 posts · 185 votes
    11y

    Pizza sounds excellent, I have heard Tony's Pizza is good in LC.

    Let me know what day/time is decided and I'll try to be there.  I'll be in rotation at work on the graveyard shift until the 26th Feb.  After then I should be able to make the trip.

    We have a new investor here in DeRidder, LA, maybe he would be able to attend as well.  @Michael Glorioso 

  • Real Estate Investor · Deridder, LA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Yes! This is a great idea and Tonys is in my opinion the best pizza place for meetings and such. I can attend any day so long as I know a week ahead of time to schedule off. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.