South Atlanta Networking

South Atlanta Networking

Kenisha ForbesPro Member
Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes

I live in Ellenwood, GA. All of the networking events are always north of where I live. Anyone interested in networking in the South Atlanta area? Calling all RE Investors in Clayton, Henry, South Dekalb, counties. This includes Ellenwood, Stockbridge, McDonough, Riverdale, Rex, maybe Hampton. This meetup would have to be in the evening or on the weekend, because I still have a day job. Beginners, Veterans, Novice, all are welcome! I know you guys are out there, I can't be the only one. :-)

0Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Bill HamptonBusiness Member
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
10y

The Georgia Real Estate Investors Association holds free monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of the month at the Piccadilly Cafe in College Park. It focuses on Southside Atlanta real estate investors. Check out the GA REIA website. I attend and have been a guest speaker.

Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • RE Investor · Mcdonough, GA · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I'm very interested and I know other southside investors on BP who would be interested as well.

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    10y

    The Georgia Real Estate Investors Association holds free monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of the month at the Piccadilly Cafe in College Park. It focuses on Southside Atlanta real estate investors. Check out the GA REIA website. I attend and have been a guest speaker.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Kenisha ForbesPro Member
    OP
    Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    @Tiffany C. Awesome Tiffany! Spread the word!

    @Bill Hampton Thanks!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 109 votes
    10y

    count me in

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 109 votes
    10y

    what time at Piccadilly ?

  • Investor · Mcdonough, GA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Great, count me in too

  • Suwanee, GA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    There's also the Peachtree City E.P.I.C. group, a sub-group of Atlanta REIA

    https://www.facebook.com/Peachtree-City-EPIC-Group-200269453643411/?fref=nf

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    I am interested also.

  • Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    @Kenisha Forbes

    @Tiffany C.

    @Bill Hampton

    @Daniel Peavey

    @Warren Higgins

    @Michael B.

    Y'all might be interested in a group that meets tomorrow night 7 p.m. in Newnan also; it is called "The Way Down South Real Estate Investors Group"---look it up on Meetup.com.  Each monthly meeting has approx. 100+ attendees!

  • Kenisha ForbesPro Member
    OP
    Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    10y
    Thanks Margaret B. !
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 109 votes
    10y

    Thanks!

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    10y

    @ Daniel Peavey, the GA REIA Southside meetings at Piccadilly Cafe, off Old National, start at 6pm on the first Wednesday of the month. Go to the GA REIA website for more information.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Real Estate Investor · GA · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 33 votes
    10y

    The REIA meetings are definitely a good place to network with a bunch of great folks. And I've been to various other meetups on the north side too, but now I've moved down to Clayton County.

    If any of you guys are interested in forming a new group to build with, I have a commercial building on LO in Riverdale and have meeting space available there. 

    Someone with great organizational skills and alittle time on your hands would be perfect to help get it going. I'm limited on both of those at the moment. But other tasks like facilitating/ presenting to groups, coaching, and doing real estate, I can help with that all day.

    Any body else with resources, lets bring them together and make big things happen. 

    Money loves speed of action. 

  • Kenisha ForbesPro Member
    OP
    Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Hi @Tracy Ellison - Bey that's the whole point of me creating this post. I want to create a networking group for the Southside. I'm an organizer at heart, so I will definitely be in touch with you. Once we generate enough interest, I'll reach out. Thanks for offering up your space for use! BTW what's LO?

  • Real Estate Investor · GA · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 33 votes
    10y

    Right on @Kenisha Forbes! Looks like some great folks here who have expressed interest as well. 

    LO for Lease Option.

  • Investor · Gainesville, GA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Kenisha Forbes @Tiffany C. @Daniel Peavey @Warren Higgins @Michael B. I am interested, so count me in! I live North of Atlanta but do travel to meetings all over. My family is in Griffin, GA :)

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    @Kenisha Forbes@Tiffany C.@Daniel Peavey@Warren Higgins @Bianca Harrison  Are any of you members of this group, or are you planning to attend their meeting tomorrow?  I am thinking about going.

    Atlanta REIA South & Multi-Family Investing Group Monthly Meetup

    Club e Atlanta

    Clue e Atlanta - 3707 Main Street, College Park, GA

    6-9pm

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I live in Westend Atlanta. I am also a beginner and would love to sit down and network with you all as well.

  • Kenisha ForbesPro Member
    OP
    Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    10y
    Michael B. I was not aware of the meeting. I'd be interested in attending the next one.
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    @Kenisha Forbes - Cool.  There is another next month.  I will try to remember to reach out to you.  There is a meeting tonight (not sure of the group) in Marietta hosted by @Jack Presen.  It is scheduled to begin at 8pm @Panda Express 2580 Windy Hill Rd SE.

  • Investor · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    We have some hot leads in macon for $10,000 duplex, a  $300 empty lot and a lease option 3/2 with a buyout of $8,000 if anyone is interested in shooting us a referral fee to take them down. They are in 31217. Private message me with interest. Very motivated seller. We are not in that market  and I'm not interested in low $$ properties out of state without partners. so I would hate to see them go to waste.  

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Everyone,

    My name is Greg. I'm new to the group. If there are any meetups happening anytime soon, I'd like to be a part of it. 

    Cheers!

    GPR.

  • investor · McDonough, GA · Member since 2015 · 230 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    Come check out a great Real Estate Investors meeting that is south of Atlanta! Generally no pitching or selling stuff. It's a great place to network and meet experienced investors.

    EEE investors - Encouragement, Education, Experience

    Meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

    The next meeting is August 18 from 6PM - 9PM.

    IHOP in Fayetteville, GA

    705 Jeff Davis Drive N

    Fayetteville, GA 30214

    Cost is $2 (free your first time)

    Organizer - Danny Williams

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed Thanks for the info on the Fayetteville meeting.  I'll have to check that out next month.

  • investor · McDonough, GA · Member since 2015 · 230 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    @Kweillin Gordon

    You should come. I'm interested in meeting some hard money or private money lenders. We might be able to put some deals together. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.