Fresno, California

Fresno, California

Real Estate Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 105 posts · 71 votes

Anyone invest in Fresno California? I been investing in the area for a number of years now and would like to talk shop with other investors in this market.

Good Investing

2Reply
186 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Dale City, VA · Member since 2008 · 317 posts · 77 votes
16y

Go to the top of the screen and search People and the type in Fresno. You'll get a bunch of people to contact.

See this reply in the discussion

46 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Dale City, VA · Member since 2008 · 317 posts · 77 votes
    16y

    Go to the top of the screen and search People and the type in Fresno. You'll get a bunch of people to contact.

  • Real Estate Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 105 posts · 71 votes
    16y

    Thanks for the tip

  • Investor · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 684 votes
    16y

    Welcome to BP Mike!

  • Real Estate Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 105 posts · 71 votes
    16y

    Thanks Steve

    I had to follow your lead again ...

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Michael Zuber Hi! Are you still investing in the Fresno area? 

  • Real Estate Broker · Fresno, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Michael, I am in the Fresno market. I started in Commercial development but am now in sales but on the side looking for my first investment in Fresno. I am a Fresno native born and raised and grad from Fresno State in Real Estate and Urban Land Economics. Would love to connect!

  • Michael ZuberPro Member
    Member since 2018 · 111 posts · 121 votes
    8y

    Love to connect 

  • Rental Property Investor · College Grove, TN · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I am currently in escrow on a 6-unit multi family in Fresno. Would appreciate any recommendations for commercial mortgage brokers or lenders.


    Thank you

  • Investor · CA · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Hi @Account Closed I ran around town looking for commercial lenders too when I bought mine at the beginning of this year. I'll message you the info if you like..?

  • Rental Property Investor · College Grove, TN · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Andy S.  Yes, if you could message me the info, that would be great. Thank you

  • Michael ZuberPro Member
    Member since 2018 · 111 posts · 121 votes
    8y

    @Andy S. happy to connect any time

    What is best way?

  • Michael ZuberPro Member
    Member since 2018 · 111 posts · 121 votes
    8y

    @Frank Lin yes I am still in Fresno - closed on 7 Properties in last 45 days or so - fun times

  • Real Estate Agent · Fresno, CA · Member since 2014 · 367 posts · 174 votes
    8y

    @Brad McAtee would be happy to give you some good commercial lenders, feel free to message me if you are still looking. 

  • Realtor · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed I'm from So Cal but looking in this market for my first deal as well. Would love to connect. Maybe we can do some things together. 

  • New to Real Estate · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Paul Aguilar I'm from Santa Clarita. I'm looking in Fresno, CA as well as a couple out of state areas, for my first deal. Would love to connect sometime.

  • Realtor · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Kenny Smith yeah, let's do it. I'm going to a SCV meet up next week. You should come. 

  • New to Real Estate · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Paul Aguilar the OOS one on the 9th?
  • Realtor · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    7y
  • New to Real Estate · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Paul Aguilar Cool, I’ll see you there.
  • Investor · Walnut, CA · Member since 2017 · 72 posts · 37 votes
    7y

    Recent folks that met up.  Learn anything?  I closed on my triplex in Frenso last month.  It was a looong process but the deal worked and so far worth while.  Do know any lenders but found good agent and prop mgmt.

  • Real Estate Professional · Fresno, CA · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Drew Leo:

    Recent folks that met up.  Learn anything?  I closed on my triplex in Frenso last month.  It was a looong process but the deal worked and so far worth while.  Do know any lenders but found good agent and prop mgmt.

     Would you mind sharing the property mgmt?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Hey Michael 

    I own mutliple  units in fresno and manage all my properties. I am more than willing to answer any questions or get you in contact with great handymen.

    good luck Cesar

  • Toronto Ontario & Fresno, CA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Raul Cesar cortes: hi Raul any recommendations on what are decent areas to invest in Fresno or within central valley for multi-family units. 


    Originally posted by @Raul Cesar cortes:

    Hey Michael 

    I own mutliple  units in fresno and manage all my properties. I am more than willing to answer any questions or get you in contact with great handymen.

    good luck Cesar

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Andy S. I'm interested in finding commercial lenders as well, if you could help that would be great!

  • Accountant · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Drew Leo Hi Drew, can I get the info for your agent and pm?  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.