Looking for the right agent for me in SE Wisconsin

Looking for the right agent for me in SE Wisconsin

Real Estate Investor · Mukwonago, WI · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 16 votes
Hi everybody, I'm looking for some recommendations on rock star Realtors that specialize in Racine County anywhere West of I94 and Walworth county. Thank you in advance for the suggestions!
0Reply
3 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Mukwonago, WI · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    of course, they should be investor friendly agents. thank you!
  • Co-Owner · New Berlin, WI · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 71 votes
    9y

    @Justin Schaefer have you been able to connect with @Michael Henry at all? If he cannot help you he should be able to connect you to someone who can. Let me know if you have not connected with anyone by next week and I will put you in touch with another agent I know down in that area.

  • Real Estate Investor · Mukwonago, WI · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Thanks for your help Ham, I'm going to drop him a line tomorrow.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.