Looking for meet ups in New Jersey!

Looking for meet ups in New Jersey!

Avenel, NJ · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes

I have tried to use the Event's meet up page but it appears that the only meet ups near the New Jersey area are in New York. Does anyone know any meet ups happening in New Jersey?

0Reply
75 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
9y
As they say on the podcast....START ONE UP!
See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fuquay-Varina, NC · Member since 2013 · 381 posts · 308 votes
    9y

    There are a bunch! check meetup.com, There are also some in New Brunswick, Princeton, Trenton, and many in South Jersey. I'll send you a PM.

  • Investor · Cliffside Park, NJ · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Anything going on further up north?, like Bergen county?. Was wondering myself where are all the investors here.

  • Real Estate Agent · Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2014 · 321 posts · 412 votes
    9y

    : There is an occassional meetup in Westwood. (NJREIB) New Jersey Real Estate Investing and Beyond

  • Investor · Tenafly, Greater NY NJ · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hi Harel,

    The NJREIG meetup is today at 6:00 pm  - Ramada Plaza 160 Fontage Road, Newark,NJ

    also on August 8 NJ Flippers and Funders meetup at 7:00 pm 9 Cherry Ln, West Orange.

  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    9y
    As they say on the podcast....START ONE UP!
  • Real Estate Agent · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    I have noticed the same thing around North Jersey, living in Bloomfield, when I started investing I struggled to find a meet up around this part of NJ, most meet ups are 45 mins from here south or in NYC. Take a drive to the ones in New Brunswick, they were good, and def worth attending specially when you are first starting. Let us know if you have any additional questions, specially related to North Jersey!.. 

  • Field Service Manager · Scotch Plains, NJ · Member since 2017 · 90 posts · 31 votes
    9y
    NJ Real Estate Networking Party takes place every 2nd Wednesday of the month and it's located in Garwood, NJ. This is one of the few I've seen be consistent. You can find it on meetup.com
  • Kevin SchaeferPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Emerson, NJ · Member since 2013 · 182 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    I wish I knew about that Newark meetup earlier I would have went. I'm in Bergen County and it seems that all the meetups I know about are always on Wednesday nights, the one night I have my kids overnight every week. Tuesday, on the other hand, would have worked great. We need to start one up here in Bergen County on Tuesdays !!

  • Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2012 · 436 posts · 198 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Steven Ortmann:

    I have tried to use the Event's meet up page but it appears that the only meet ups near the New Jersey area are in New York. Does anyone know any meet ups happening in New Jersey?

     We have a meetup we run.  The meetup is actually tonight in Trenton NJ with a speaker discussing Tax Liens  

    Here is a link to the post:https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/469212

    Thanks, 

    Stephen Chatto

  • Investor · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Steven Ortmann there are local BP meetups usually towards that end of every month in Hudson County. PM if you are interested.

  • Developer · Closter, NJ · Member since 2016 · 392 posts · 109 votes
    9y

    I also would like to meetup but the times are tough. Plus they are far away. I wouldn't mind setting one up for Bergen County if anyone would like to start one 

  • Investor · Palisades Park, NJ · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 14 votes
    9y
    Pls set one up in Bergen County as I'd like to signup. Thanks.
  • Developer · Closter, NJ · Member since 2016 · 392 posts · 109 votes
    9y
    Absolutely. Here is the link to input your availability https://doodle.com/poll/pkp6u7f2x89k2kkh
  • Kevin SchaeferPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Emerson, NJ · Member since 2013 · 182 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @David Michael give me a shout let's talk about starting one up together here in Bergen County. I think there's a good amount of people that would be interested. 

  • Investor · Matawan, NJ · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    Nick Tang has one in meetup.com "New Jersey Real Estate Investors Association" in 650 Terrace Ave, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ not sure if it is close to where you are but it is one of the meetups up north. You can search it up. There are also meetups by Kyle Jasey in West Orange, then another meetup also mentioned above one in Garwood , then there is also Glen Galucci's meetup mentioned by @Yosy (Jay) Kaidar

  • Avenel, NJ · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thank you, everyone, for the responses! I appreciate it all!  

  • Kevin SchaeferPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Emerson, NJ · Member since 2013 · 182 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @Jefferson G. yes the one in Hasbrouck Heights would be perfect I'm going to look into that, then determine if there is a need for a "Bergen County" one after all .... Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    I saw a Montclair, NJ one here in Biggerpockets yesterday, in the past I also connected with some biggerpockets members that were holding some in Hudson county, Union City area. You just have to look around, these meet ups are all over now in days.

  • Investor · South New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    There seems to be plenty of meet ups in Northern New Jersey, how about South Jersey? 

  • Rental Property Investor · South Jersey, NJ · Member since 2016 · 124 posts · 58 votes
    9y
    Shannan Bowen I know of one in Atlantic City that my man Kurt Kwart started up. We usually Meetup once a month to network with people in the area. Also SJREI has a couple of meet ups in south jersey which you can see on their website.
  • Specialist · Atlantic City, NJ · Member since 2013 · 431 posts · 170 votes
    9y

    thanks for the shout out @Keven Vanegas

    @Shannan Bowen we post them here on BP and on my facebook page.  Happy to answer any questions if you  are looking at the area.  Keven is a great resource too, he is getting it done!

  • Investor · South New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    @Keven Vanegas Thank you for the quick response. My team leader will be hosting a SJREI event a few months out. I was wondering if there were any other in the area I can possibly get involved in.

    @Kurt Kwart I will send over a friends request now, Starr Bowen is my name.

    I look forward to networking with you both.

  • Avenel, NJ · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Do these meet ups cost money or no?
  • Specialist · Atlantic City, NJ · Member since 2013 · 431 posts · 170 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Steven Ortmann:

    Do these meet ups cost money or no?

     Hi Steve, we don't charge a fee.  It's pretty informal and more of a "meetup" feel

  • Avenel, NJ · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Kurt Kwart:
    Originally posted by @Steven Ortmann:

    Do these meet ups cost money or no?

     Hi Steve, we don't charge a fee.  It's pretty informal and more of a "meetup" feel

     Awesome! Can't wait to attend some of these!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.