Searching for peeps in SE Idaho

Searching for peeps in SE Idaho

Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
Hey is anybody on here from Idaho Falls, Idaho area? Looking to network and share stories and knowledge. Hit me up if you are.
0Reply
212 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes
8y

We have a pretty good REIA in Idaho Falls that meets the second thursday of every month at the ISU Credit union on sunnyside at 7:00. Come a little early for networking.

I'm into rentals but love talking RE with anyone, come by, connect, and see if it's for you!

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Eric StringhamPro Member
    Provo, UT · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Not from Idaho Falls but have a rental up there. Interested in connecting with people in the IF area.

  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 935 posts · 629 votes
    8y

    @Richie G.@Eric Stringham Hey guys, I'm here!

  • Rental Property Investor · Lehi, UT (Lehi) · Member since 2018 · 91 posts · 99 votes
    8y
    Yooo I live in burley Idaho.
  • Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Hey guys, I’m an IF guy that has been doing rentals for a bit. Getting too big to handle by myself and just looking for other locals to get with and discuss and learn and possibly help with. Do you guys talk to locals or just do message boards. I’m not real big on message boards and things, just looking to meet some like minded people in my area.
  • Real Estate Agent · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    What do you got going on @Richie G.? Im here in Idaho Falls.

  • Rental Property Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hey @Richie G. I am in Twin Falls, but if you got a group together to meet up in Idaho Falls, I would drive out for it! 

  • Salmon, ID · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    I am also in Twin Falls. I would like to get a group going here so that we don’t have to drive 2 hours for a meeting. If anyone is interested pm me. Thank you
  • Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    We have a pretty good REIA in Idaho Falls that meets the second thursday of every month at the ISU Credit union on sunnyside at 7:00. Come a little early for networking.

    I'm into rentals but love talking RE with anyone, come by, connect, and see if it's for you!

  • Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    I have a rental in Fremont county and would be interested in connecting. I live in Boise but travel back and forth quite a bit
  • Pocatello, ID · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    8y
    I'm from Pocatello. Would love to connect with you all!
  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    8y

    Hi @Richie G. ,  @Aaron B Lee - etc,   if you haven't done so yet, I'd encourage you to start a meet up in your area. We do ours just quarterly here in Boise,  but they are fun and such a simple way to connect with other BP'ers.   Find a restaurant that will let you meet in a no host setting and put it out there.   @Brannan Beasley - That is great you've got a REIA going in Idaho Falls!

  • Real Estate Broker · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Richie G. I am in Idaho Fall!! Let’s network!
  • Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I typed your name and called some number and a lady answered and gave me your number and I called it and voicemail said it was heather so I’m not sure I got the correct number

  • Rental Property Investor · Chubbuck, ID · Member since 2018 · 532 posts · 466 votes
    7y

    I am in Pocatello.

  • Contractor · Rexburg, ID · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Richie G. Hello my name is Linda and my husband Fred. We just moved to Rexburg Id. We are wanting to do real estate in if. Please give us a call or a shout out. 12083905511
  • Contractor · Rexburg, ID · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Richie G. Hey call Fred at 12083905511. He loves talking real estate in IF
  • Contractor · Rexburg, ID · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Brannan Beasley Is that am or pm?
  • Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    7y
  • Firth, ID · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Richie G. I am in Blackfoot looking to get into rentals in eastern Idaho. I think it’s a great idea to get some investors together to network. Have you put anything together?

  • Firth, ID · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Brannan Beasley Does your REIA group still meet as you posted? Is this something anyone with interest can attend?

  • Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Avery Robertson @Fred A Baugh

    We're still meeting, I presented last week.  So come on by, the next meeting should be on Valentine's day, so we're working on postponing it until the week after (Feb. 21st).  Aside from that, it's the second thursday of every month, more up-to-date information can be found on the SEIREA group on Facebook.

    Yes, anyone is welcome!

  • Firth, ID · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Brannan Beasley

    Thanks for the info! I am going to try and make the next one

  • Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    We have moved the meeting to February 7th, same time and place.

  • Rental Property Investor · Green Bay, WI · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 24 votes
    7y
    @Brannan Beasley If I understand this then the next meeting will be Thursday, March 14th?
  • Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Joshua Paul Just found out we're not having it this month, the next one will be April 11 at 7:00.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.