Property Management recommendation in Louisville, Ky

Property Management recommendation in Louisville, Ky

Rental Property Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 1 vote

Looking for recommendations on property management companies that operate in Louisville, Ky.  Does anyone have a great property manager that does commercial rentals 10-28 units?

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
8y
I use Clay Smiths LREI for PM on 2 partner properties and Jason Weiss on another property. The more research I do on PMs the more I see they all have a flaw, just make sure it’s one you are ok with.
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • IT Director · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    Clay Smith does a good job

  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thanks, contact information?

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Alfredo Hooker I have a great one that's managing my 18 units. PM me if you want their info.

  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 221 posts · 106 votes
    8y

    Talk to 

    @Pavel Reyes Valdes don’t know if he does commercial but he is a great agent and PM 

  • Investor · Floyds Knobs, IN · Member since 2015 · 144 posts · 59 votes
    8y

    Freedom Properties is a good management company.

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    I use Clay Smiths LREI for PM on 2 partner properties and Jason Weiss on another property. The more research I do on PMs the more I see they all have a flaw, just make sure it’s one you are ok with.
  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    Also I wish Pavel Reyes was back doing Pm work as he was great when I started with my first property, but he moved on to other things.
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Any one know of AllTrade Property Management? If so, do you recommend?

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Mike and Beth Butler with Vista. Mike wrote an amazon best seller called landlording on autopilot. A lot of my out of town investors use them, especially my California investors. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.