Looking for some good Meet ups in the Lehigh Valley, Pocono area

Looking for some good Meet ups in the Lehigh Valley, Pocono area

Albrightsville, PA · Member since 2018 · 118 posts · 79 votes

Can someone hook me up with some good meetups? I live in the Poconos and work in the Lehigh valley. I can make meetings anywhere in between. 

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 39 votes
    8y

    Hey @Shane Ward...I haven't been to any but I often see @Justin Brown, a realtor in the Valley, posting about a meetup in Allentown. Try reaching out to him. Good luck!

  • Justin BrownBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    @Chad Jarrah thanks for the shout out! We had a blast last week at our August meeting. All are welcome to join us every Third Thursday of the month at Forty South Co-Working Space (40. South 5th St, 6:30-8:30pm) Next one is September 20th. @Shane Ward join us after work this month! 

  • Albrightsville, PA · Member since 2018 · 118 posts · 79 votes
    8y

    Awesome! I cant wait. Thank you for jumping in and letting me know. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.