Investor Friendly, 1031 Experienced Agent in Sacramento Area

Investor Friendly, 1031 Experienced Agent in Sacramento Area

Napa, CA · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 6 votes

Looking for an investor friendly real estate agent in the greater Sacramento area who is well versed in 1031 exchanges.  Thanks in advanced for any recommendations!

0Reply
11 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
    8y

    Evening @Jaime Rossini,

    I am an agent in Sacramento and I am also an investor.  I have completed several 1031's and have used IPX 1031 for my last three 1031 exchanges.  I have been selling off my Sacramento properties and exchanging into properties in TN.

    Message or email me with your questions and I'll try to help you out.

    Btw, nice photo at Machu Picchu.  I was there a few years ago and have a photo from a similar spot.

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 338 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    I'm in agent in Sacramento that works with investors and knows of the deadlines of a 1031 to keep you compliant and I'd be happy to help. Quick question though as I've found the definition can vary, what do you mean "investor friendly"?

  • Napa, CA · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @David Hutson Thanks for your response.  I just sent you a message.

  • Napa, CA · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @Derek Jones Thanks for your response.  By "investor friendly" I meant an agent that has experience working with investors and understands the needs and strategies of investors as opposed to buyers looking for their primary residence.  For my education's sake, what are the other definitions?  I'm a newbie, so I don't want to be using the wrong terminology.  Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 338 posts · 135 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jaime Rossini:

    @Derek Jones Thanks for your response.  By "investor friendly" I meant an agent that has experience working with investors and understands the needs and strategies of investors as opposed to buyers looking for their primary residence.  For my education's sake, what are the other definitions?  I'm a newbie, so I don't want to be using the wrong terminology.  Thanks!

    Often times when I run into an investor seeking an investor friendly agent they're looking for an agent to discount their services for them. 

  • Scott ScovilleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 497 posts · 272 votes
    2y

    Hey Jaime, we actually have a 1031 Exchange Expert speaking at my investor meetup on Wednesday at 6pm. Device Brewing Company (Promenade) 7485 Rush River Dr, Sacramento, CA 95831. I'm also an investor focused agent and have done multiple 1031's with my own properties. Be happy to chat more.

    Scoville Realty & Investments LLC
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.