Allentown/Bethlehem PA local investors

Allentown/Bethlehem PA local investors

Anthony LewisPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
Good evening I'm new to real estate in Allentown pa. I'm looking to meet local investors in the area to discuss the local market. I don't expect free knowledge and am willing to discuss bartering services. I work full time in IT and maybe able to assist in that area. Since the BP community has always seemed so helpful I figured I would try my luck. Thanks for the read and hope to hear from you.
0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · mid atlantic · Member since 2017 · 197 posts · 106 votes
7y

Anthony - Love the combo of tech + real estate investing ---- that's be background as well.  We have a group of investors that will be starting to meet in person once a month in January in Bethlehem.  Might be a good fit for what you want.  This is tailored to folks who are looking to build long-term real estate wealth.  No sales pitch or charging money allowed.  Reach out if you want more info.    

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Chad Gallagher Has monthly meetups in your area. Try reaching out to him.

  • Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2012 · 92 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    What are you looking to learn @Anthony Lewis?

  • Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    @Anthony Lewis Welcome to BP, Anthony! Here are few things to check out as you work your way around the site:

    Read Beginner’s Guide: www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    You can find and connect with other BP members based on your area at: www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    Set up some keyword alerts to notify you when members are discussing something that interests you. I use this a lot for location based discussions: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    If you’re looking for meet-ups, @Justin Brown runs a good one in Allentown that meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

    Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Good luck

    -MB

  • Rental Property Investor · Bedminster, NJ · Member since 2014 · 217 posts · 60 votes
    7y

    agree that the meetup run by @Justin Brown is very good in terms of learning, and it’s free! There is another meetup run by Garrett Rhodes that’s pretty good too. 

  • Anthony LewisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Yonah Weiss will do thanks.
  • Anthony LewisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Joe C currently I just want to discuss the market/buyer trends in the area. And any knowledge that can be shared regarding any lessons learned along that way that a mentor deems important. I really just want to learn whatever I can in short.
  • Anthony LewisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Stephen Kunen I will definitely check these out, thanks.
  • Anthony LewisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Matt Bertsch thanks for the pointers.
  • Rental Property Investor · mid atlantic · Member since 2017 · 197 posts · 106 votes
    7y

    Anthony - Love the combo of tech + real estate investing ---- that's be background as well.  We have a group of investors that will be starting to meet in person once a month in January in Bethlehem.  Might be a good fit for what you want.  This is tailored to folks who are looking to build long-term real estate wealth.  No sales pitch or charging money allowed.  Reach out if you want more info.    

  • Anthony LewisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Chad Gallagher this sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I will inbox you my contact information.
  • Rental Property Investor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2017 · 200 posts · 191 votes
    7y

    Welcome to the area.  I recommend shopping around the local banks for terms.  Commercial loans remain competitive.

  • Anthony LewisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Michael Deering thanks Michael I sure will do you have any suggestions of local branches you have worked with?
  • Rental Property Investor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2017 · 200 posts · 191 votes
    7y

    Hi Anthony,  New Tripoli Bank and Univest are two I use.    Good idea to put together a Personal Financial statement and an intro letter to introduce yourself.  Also, have the the property analysis for your project ready for them. i use the BP tools

  • Anthony LewisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Michael Deering thanks for the suggestion i will make sure I do that.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.