Meeting Up in Brooklyn, NY

Meeting Up in Brooklyn, NY

Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn NY · Member since 2018 · 263 posts · 469 votes

Would anyone be interested in meeting up after Thanksgiving? Maybe we can grab beer/food and talk REI. Prospect Heights, Park Slope, etc...

I realize there is already a group that meets regularly in the city.

Thanks!

2Reply
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Ohio, USA · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 31 votes
7y

Hi guys. I am aiming to move to NY in December/January. I would like to get in on the discussion after relocation. Very early in my real estate career, but looking to make my move.

See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2013 · 272 posts · 165 votes
    7y

    I might know a couple people that would be interested!  I'm following this thread, so please update it if you decide to go ahead with it...  Thanks!

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I would be interested depending on the timing.

  • Investor · Ohio, USA · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 31 votes
    7y

    Hi guys. I am aiming to move to NY in December/January. I would like to get in on the discussion after relocation. Very early in my real estate career, but looking to make my move.

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    I would be interested.


    Please let me know the time and place.

  • Rental Property Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2018 · 99 posts · 70 votes
    7y

    Sounds good, I know couple people might be interested as well.

  • Central Islip, NY · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I am down for this. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn NY · Member since 2018 · 263 posts · 469 votes
    7y

    Does the following date and time work for everyone?

    Date:  11/26/2018

    Location:  Fortina - 445 Albee Square (located downstairs in City Point Shopping Center) 

    Time:  6PM

    Send me a PM if you will be able to make it.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn NY · Member since 2018 · 263 posts · 469 votes
    7y
  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Account Closed

    I wished you pushed the date a little back to give everyone a little bit further notice.
    I will try my best to make the event. I am 75% sure that I will attend your event.

  • Rental Property Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2018 · 99 posts · 70 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed Yes I can make it, and I agree with Basit that giving everyone a little bit further notice will allow more people to come as some of us may not log on to BP during the Thanksgiving weekend.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    I am interested, but wont be able to make this meet. Please keep information coming for further meets.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2013 · 272 posts · 165 votes
    7y

    I know that I cant do, will ask some of my colleagues ... Suggesting you give people approx 10 days to 2 weeks advance notice.... 

  • Contractor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Aaron Wade I would be interested. Please let me know of the details.
  • New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 144 posts · 75 votes
    7y

    Also interested but may not be able to make tonight.  I would like to attend future events tho-  can you send me the details? Maybe we great a Whatsapp or text group?

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn NY · Member since 2018 · 263 posts · 469 votes
    7y

    @Alex M. - The details of the meetup are posted above. 

  • Contractor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Aaron Wade i wish you could push the date back a little. Or possibly do another on a friday or Saturday. Also slack may be a good option for communication within the group.
  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    +1 (but for a later date)

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed I would be interested in doing a meetup. As I have actually missed the one yesterday please keep me informed of any other meeting you put together!

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed I am just seeing this, please let me know when you're planning the next meet up, hope you had a great turnout!

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I too would love to join the next meetup.

    I just emailed to follow up.

    Thanks!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Dear, I have a really great Brooklyn multifamily (approximately 40 units) that I am looking to purchase and am willing to co-invest with other qualified HNW.  10% return as is.  Min $1M investment.  Please feel free to reach me. 

  • Investor · Ohio, USA · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 31 votes
    7y

    Hi Guys. How was the turnout for this meetup? Did a WhatsApp group ever get created?

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    I'm curious on how the meet up went. I'm looking to expand my circle and network as well.

  • Lynbrook, NY · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Interested as well.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    I'm interested in this also. I live in Brooklyn
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.