Looking for a real estate agent to rent my property in Baltimore

5 Replies

Good day to all! I’ve looked through the posts here trying to see if anyone had a real estate agent they used to get a tenant into their rental property. I have not seen anything anywhere. I looking for recommendations. Thank you!

Hello! @Darnell Eason

Finding the right agent to work with is important. I have written a blog post that may help you out. Please click the link, give it a read, and share your thoughts in the comments. Additionally if you find this post helpful please give it a vote on the right hand side of this post. Good luck!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

Originally posted by @Darnell Eason :
Good day to all! I’ve looked through the posts here trying to see if anyone had a real estate agent they used to get a tenant into their rental property. I have not seen anything anywhere. I looking for recommendations. Thank you!

Hi Darnell,

It is too broad of a statement I have a house a need an investor friendly real estate agent. 

Some agents don't work with with rentals, and also some covers certain areas.

You should provide specifics, also you could just PM some of the Active agents here just to get an idea.