Listing Agents in the Austin - Round Rock Metro Area

Listing Agents in the Austin - Round Rock Metro Area

Flipper/Rehabber · Columbia, MD · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP community, I'm wondering if anyone has any awesome recommendations for a LISTING agent in the Austin-Round Rock Metro area. I'm looking for someone to list properties and someone that's used to working with banks and REOs and foreclosures. I say listing agent because I want it to be someone that does high volume and maybe even has a small team. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y
  • Real Estate Coach · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2015 · 431 posts · 235 votes
    7y

    Help me understand how listing agent equates to high volume/team. What are you going after? I'm not an agent, so I have no invested interested, but I'm a bit perplexed by the juxtaposition of those two things.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Columbia, MD · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Jeremy VanDelinder , I'm looking for an agent to list several properties of mine. Typically, agents that have been in the business the longest and have reached a level of expertise much higher than average, end up almost exclusively representing sellers. This is because sellers require much less time and they are able to handle more of them. When an agent gets to where they are almost exclusively representing sellers, they usually also have assistants, transaction coordinators, and buyers agents as part of a team because they have learned that those roles aren't the best use of their time. It's an agent that's reached that level or somewhere near it that I want to work with because I know that person would be a professional instead of an average agent that nationwide only completes 2 transactions a year. 

    Now, I also recognize that this isn't a hard and fast rule and that there are definitely solo rockstars that also represent buyers, but it's been a pretty simple criterion for me to find professionals in the past.

  • United States · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 394 votes
    7y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.