Looking for Meetups in or around Atlanta area??

Looking for Meetups in or around Atlanta area??

Realtor · Northwest Georgia · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 6 votes

I wondered if BP has a presence in the Atlanta area.  I live and prefer to invest north of Atlanta but would come to Atlanta for some good Networking!!

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 184 posts · 204 votes
7y

There's currently a large meetup that takes place Monthly at the Ivy at Buckhead.

They have a huge turn out each month and can be a good place to meet great people if you're up for it. 

If you google REI meetup ATL it should be like the first one that shows up, I can't post the link here.

@Robert Higdon @Eric Simmons @Dawn Heisler @Dieggo Goncalves

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    I am interested in a BP community here in the Atlanta area too.    Hope to see others chiming in from the area on experiences they have had and what provides the most value!

    I have been to a couple real estate investing events which at first seemed valuable, but they just ended up being a way to pitch for-profit coaching.

  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    7y

    I recently moved to Marietta, GA. Would be very interested in meetups/networking in the area. 

    Thanks in advance.

    Dieggo 

  • Realtor · Northwest Georgia · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Robert Higdon I agree, I have found the same in the events I've been to.  I am interested in sharing what I have learned and to also continue to learn.  Dieggo Goncalves welcome to Marietta!  That is my hometown and it is a great place to live.  If there is not a BP group maybe we can start one!

  • Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi. I would definitely love be have a BP community meetup in the area.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 184 posts · 204 votes
    7y

    There's currently a large meetup that takes place Monthly at the Ivy at Buckhead.

    They have a huge turn out each month and can be a good place to meet great people if you're up for it. 

    If you google REI meetup ATL it should be like the first one that shows up, I can't post the link here.

    @Robert Higdon @Eric Simmons @Dawn Heisler @Dieggo Goncalves

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    7y

    @Robert Higdon  @Eric Simmons  @Dawn Heisler  @Dieggo Goncalves

    I recommend the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association for networking and education.

    They have many monthly educational meetings and sub-groups that are included in the cost of membership.

    Check out their website GAREIA dot com

    Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Realtor · Northwest Georgia · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Thanks Bill!  I am a member of another group and did not know about this one!

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y
  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow night is the next meeting of the meetup I referred to on my previous post (https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/715753-june-2019-atlanta-rei-meetup?page=1#p4260520).

    It will be a good one. We will have a local investor share his story. See you guys there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.