Metro Detroit meet-up, who’s in?

Metro Detroit meet-up, who’s in?

Rental Property Investor · Plymouth, MI · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 37 votes

Would love to start a monthly meet-up somewhere centralized to the metro Detroit area.

Livonia, royal oak, Plymouth, Downtown? Any interest or suggestions.

I’ve heard @Joshua Dorkin loves it here!

2Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

Detroit Renegades is a great meetup I got to monthly. It's held on the first Tuesday of the month at Shield's Pizza in Southfield.

Beyond that, I'd be interested in a small, 3-5 person "mastermind" of folks that are only investing in Detroit. 

What do you say @Keyonte Summers, @Ashley Hamilton, and @Alex Khan?

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Canton, MI · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 32 votes
    7y

    Interested! DTP would be my vote.

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
    7y

    interested too!  anywhere's good enough for me

  • Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Detroit Renegades is a great meetup I got to monthly. It's held on the first Tuesday of the month at Shield's Pizza in Southfield.

    Beyond that, I'd be interested in a small, 3-5 person "mastermind" of folks that are only investing in Detroit. 

    What do you say @Keyonte Summers, @Ashley Hamilton, and @Alex Khan?

  • Alex KhanPro Member
    Specialist · Southeast Michigan · Member since 2015 · 300 posts · 244 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Travis Biziorek:

    Detroit Renegades is a great meetup I got to monthly. It's held on the first Tuesday of the month at Shield's Pizza in Southfield.

    Beyond that, I'd be interested in a small, 3-5 person "mastermind" of folks that are only investing in Detroit. 

    What do you say @Keyonte Summers, @Ashley Hamilton, and @Alex Khan?

     I’m game for that. I’ve been a part of that group for a while now and Unfortunately I haven’t been to a single meetup Yet and missed this week too. 

    I am down for the Detroit one for sure though and we can combine resources and strategies and put some deals together. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Plymouth, MI · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 37 votes
    7y

    @Joe Doman I’m very close to DTP so I wouldn’t complain about that. It would be a middle area for Detroit & Ann Arbor. Quite a few good local places to meet up!

  • Keyonte SummersPro Member
    Harper Woods, MI · Member since 2017 · 384 posts · 311 votes
    7y

    @Travis Biziorek I’m in shields right around the corner from my W2 Job what time and day does the meet up usually occur? I’m on vacation near the end of August the master mind idea sounds great.

  • Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Keyonte Summers:

    @Travis Biziorek I’m in shields right around the corner from my W2 Job what time and day does the meet up usually occur? I’m on vacation near the end of August the master mind idea sounds great.

    I’ll reach out soon, and we’ll get something together!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I’m in too

  • Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 387 posts · 129 votes
    7y

    Count me in. When and where 

  • Farmington, MI · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    I'm in three, please let me know when and where.

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    7y
    Let me know I’d be in
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    I'd love to also....when, where?
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 189 posts · 62 votes
    7y

    @Travis Biziorek hey! Count me in for the mastermind!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 189 posts · 62 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Norway hey, count me in as well! I'm flexible on location, and northwest Metro Detroit is the most accessible for me.

  • Rental Property Investor · Plymouth, MI · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 37 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Norway to everyone on this thread. What locations do you prefer? Would having something set up in Meetup be easiest to follow?

    My thought is Livonia is pretty central and may have some decent locations, and some spots near Plymouth have great highway access!

  • Rental Property Investor · Shelby Twp, MI · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    I am also interested in lunch or afternoon mastermind in the Metro Detroit area.  I like downtown or Midtown because I am there often but there are many easy to access locations in the area.

  • Detroit, MI · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Norway

    Livonia or Plymouth work for me, but like Micheal said, I'd prefer downtown Detroit or Midtown.

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Nathan Norway

    I’m interested as well. Just let me know the time and place.

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Travis Biziorek

    I’m not a “mastermind” in real estate yet but I would love to be a fly on the wall in that meeting if possible :)

  • Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Ken Baker Jr.:

    @Travis Biziorek

    I’m not a “mastermind” in real estate yet but I would love to be a fly on the wall in that meeting if possible :)

    A "mastermind" is just a small group of folks focused on a similar goal and at similar stages. Usually 3-5 people works best. The idea is to bounce ideas and potentially work with folks that are dealing with and facing the same challenges you are.

  • Jeff JohnsonPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I'd be interested. 

  • New to Real Estate · Roseville, MI · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I'm interested, has a date or location been setup? 

  • Joshua DubkePro Member
    Riverview, MI · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    I am interested in meeting with people. Newbie still trying to build capital for investing!

  • Real Estate Agent · Detroit, MI · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    I would be interested.
  • Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I am interested.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.