"Is There Anybody Out There" in South Carolina?

"Is There Anybody Out There" in South Carolina?

Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2012 · 47 posts · 15 votes

"Is There Anybody Out There?" - from South Carolina? (Sorry Pink Floyd)

Searching BP for members from SC, seems hardly any active members from SC. Is there anyone here who at least operates in SC.?
As you can see from our profile, we are new at real estate business. Not got our feet wet yet. Reading up all we can in the multi-unit family and related sections.
But would like to get know local people here. If anyone based in /invest in SC, please give a shout.

Thanks

1Reply
119 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Greer, SC · Member since 2013 · 548 posts · 271 votes
13y
Hello. Send any good deals too far north to me in the Upstate.
See this reply in the discussion

46 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    SC Greenville here.

    Actually seeking an investor in Greenville for rehab (process already started but previous "investor" couldn't provide funds on schedule, property is bought, just need rehab money).

    Anybody interested email me.

  • Easley, SC · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi! im in Easley, SC. Just finished and listed my 3rd flip! Nice to meet you all

  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hey guys

    Could anybody recommend trusted attorney to register lien in Greenville SC please ?

  • Property Manager · Chapin, SC · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 43 votes
    12y

    I am a property manager/realtor/investor in Columbia SC. Willing to help any one in the area.

  • Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Looking for lenders around Charlotte metro, including Fort Mill and Rock Hill.

  • Wholesaler · Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    Hello fellow south carolinians!

    I am from Greenville, and attending Winthrop in the fall. Anyone else on this page in Rock Hill?

  • Lexington, SC · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi all.

    I'm in Lexington, but from the upstae. Dying to get started!!

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2011 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    12y
    Brandy Y. My name is Warren. I'm in the upstate. Greenville, SC! Let me know when we can talk.
  • Taylors, SC · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Hello,

    I live in the upstate also, I am just getting started but am willing to help out in any way posible! Look forward to hearing of your successes!

    Michael

  • Investor · Florence, SC · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Hi Brandy, how gave things been going for you? Are you still investing?

  • Ladson, SC · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Hi Brandy, I'm new at Real Estate, looking to be a potential invester / flipper. I'm from the Charleston area. Currently looking for lenders and hard money lenders.

  • Real Estate Investor · Monroe, NC · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    @Tom Devost my wife just bought a myrtle beach vacation rental. It's on the top floor and right on the water.  I'd like to talk to you, to see if you can help get it rented in the winter months, since the previous owner didn't rent it much in the winter.

  • Real Estate Agent · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Checking in also from Myrtle Beach. I'm an investor, self-manager, and real estate agent here in the Grand Strand. This is an awesome time to invest in this area, especially for the long-term. Check out this article:

  • Greenwood, SC · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hello Everyone! I am a newbie from the Upstate Anderson, Greenville, Belton, Greenwood, Abbeville etc. I am actively looking for lenders I have several deals that I would like to get closed at least 5 right now. They range from 30-62k. Anyone interested or anyone can give some advice I am interested. I will do a refi cash out. 

  • Flipper · Greenville, SC · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    It's great to see so many SC investors. I live in Simpsonville, about 15 minutes from downtown Greenville, and this area is booming. I have done more than 20 flips and rentals in Augusta, GA before moving to the Upstate. I've been putting together a very cohesive team and now I plan on start the purchasing process. 

    Please connect with me if you know of reputable lenders or partners that I could work with and do a split of the profits.

  • Investor · Great Neck, NY · Member since 2016 · 679 posts · 467 votes
    9y

    @Michael Karpie @Missi Smith @Micki Larkin

    I am currently looking to these areas for flips.  Please PM me if you have any deals on the table.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greeleyville, SC · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    We live outside Manning, SC.  We have invested in the Charleston area (flips), and are currently looking at the Greenville/ Anderson areas.  We'd love to chat.  K/L

  • Real Estate Investor · Carlisle, PA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    @laurentaylor Hey! Can you drop me a message. Thanks, John
  • Englewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Hey Guys I'm looking to invest in Rock Hill SC. Lets connect and Build

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Anyone investing in condos in Myrtle Beach areas? Are they viable investment options?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.