I”m going to Polk County - suggestions and connections

I”m going to Polk County - suggestions and connections

Rockland County, NY · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

I’m planning to be down in Polk county next week Thursday 01/07/19 so I can attend the PC RIEA meeting and stay over the weekend to meet and start a relationships with other Investors, RE agents, (wholesalers?) in the area…

I currently own 2 SFR in Polk county and I am looking for more buying opportunities, get to know the Polk county areas and neighborhoods better, connect with others who find it mutually beneficial…

I would appreciate any suggestions with whom I should try to connect and how I can efficiently use my time while there.

If any of you would like to meet and say hi plz let me know and let’s connect.

Thank you!

( central Florida, Polk county, Winter Haven, Lakeland)

0Reply
12 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gavin WelchPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Lakeland, FL · Member since 2011 · 305 posts · 181 votes
    6y

    Joel, I'm an investor/broker here in lakeland.  Let's connect.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lakeland, FL · Member since 2019 · 131 posts · 91 votes
    6y

    Joel - newer investor in Lakeland. Looking for 2 Duplexes or a 4 plex in January-March timeframe. Live in the area...  I’d love to connect 

  • Gavin WelchPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Lakeland, FL · Member since 2011 · 305 posts · 181 votes
    6y

    Hey Joel, I'm an investor here in Polk county.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.