Redding CA -Shasta County Meetup

Redding CA -Shasta County Meetup

Karen MargraveBusiness Member
Moderator
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes

Hi everyone! I've relocated back to Redding, CA and settled in. I'm back up to speed, and wanting to get together with other BP members, and talk about this crazy market, what's going on in the Downtown area, the high demand for rental units, etc.

Open to all Biggerpockets members and REI in Redding, CA, Anderson, Cottonwood, Shasta Lake City, Palo Cedro... Let's meetup and talk all things real estate! In

Have a deal, looking for one? Lender? Borrower? Need info on something? Please come!

1st week of December 2019. Place to be determined. Please respond

0Reply
217 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Redding, CA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 12 votes
6y

Hi! Great timing. I was planning on gathering RE investors in Redding soon. I’m in. 

See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello I am an invester out of Shasta county and would love to attend a meetup!  

  • Investor · Redding CA · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 24 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Tim Roeschlaub:

    Hello I am an invester out of Shasta county and would love to attend a meetup!  

    Hi Tim- Not sure when we will be able to do a meet up again. I was enjoying the meet ups and hope we are able to get back to them soon. 

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    @Tim Roeschlaub @Cara Murray @Conner Bridwell @Matt Christensen @Joshua Cruz @Christopher D. @Jesse Eberle @Paul Fagot @Danny G. @Benjamin Goodpasture @Kyle Jones @Taylor Knott @Chris Low @Jordan Michaud @Tiffany Reguera @Vincent Rodriguez @Tim Roeschlaub @Zach Wain @Ramon DeLeon

    Hi everyone! It's been awhile. I was thinking about starting a meetup soon.  What does everyone think? Is anyone actively investing right now in the Redding market? Please leave comments. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Redding, CA · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    @Karen Margrave I’m in!

  • Investor · Redding, CA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Yes that would be great.  How about next week!

  • Investor · Redding CA · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    Good Morning- We are still investing, working on the latest rehab and always looking for the next one. I would love to attend a meet up but I don't think any restaurant will allow a group of more than 10. At least that's how it appears from the few places I have seen. Is this for all restaurants or just the few I have seen?

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Count me in too. I am rehabbing 2 rentals to sell currently in Cottonwood. Thanks for the tag

  • Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    keep me posted on the date/time as well!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.