Looking to connect with investors in Indianapolis

7 Replies

Hi all, 

I'm based in Northern California and am looking to invest over the next months in the Indianapolis market. My goal is do buy and hold with single family residences located in B class neighborhoods to begin with. I've already done some due diligence on the market, although I'm sure I will learn a ton over the next months. 

I'd be interested in connecting with those of you who are active in that market if you are willing to chat over PM, do a quick phone call (10 - 15 mins) and I'm also more than happy to invite you for drinks if you live in the Bay Area like me. Examples of questions I have: 

- Type of properties you own and how you acquired them (e.g. Zillow, Redfin... vs. agents / wholesalers) 

- Feedback about your investments so far (e.g. what worked well / not so well) 

- Recommendations of property managers and agents 

Thanks all, and I'm looking forward to connecting with you and the BP community in general ! 

Romain 

I’m a local Indianapolis investor. Also, a Indianapolis PM, but happy to help just as a fellow investor. Shoot me a PM. I think it’s smart to go B class. That’s what I own personally. D class looks great on paper but tough to actually pencil out unless you do everything your self for basically free.

Good luck!

Romain,....go onto Meetup. There is a meetup coming up within the next couple of weeks in the Bay Area specifically for this. I think it might be next week in Walnut Creek.

Originally posted by @Romain Nguyen :

Hi all, 

I'm based in Northern California and am looking to invest over the next months in the Indianapolis market. My goal is do buy and hold with single family residences located in B class neighborhoods to begin with. I've already done some due diligence on the market, although I'm sure I will learn a ton over the next months. 

I'd be interested in connecting with those of you who are active in that market if you are willing to chat over PM, do a quick phone call (10 - 15 mins) and I'm also more than happy to invite you for drinks if you live in the Bay Area like me. Examples of questions I have: 

- Type of properties you own and how you acquired them (e.g. Zillow, Redfin... vs. agents / wholesalers) 

- Feedback about your investments so far (e.g. what worked well / not so well) 

- Recommendations of property managers and agents 

Thanks all, and I'm looking forward to connecting with you and the BP community in general ! 

Romain 

Santa Clara based investor here who does some stuff in Indi.  PM me and we can setup time to chat.