Denver 2013 BiggerPockets Meetup Schedule

Denver 2013 BiggerPockets Meetup Schedule

Wholesaler · Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 23 posts · 3 votes

New year, new meetups.
Hacienda Colorado
4100 East Mexico Ave., Denver, CO 80222 (303) 756-5700
http://www.haciendacolorado.com/locations_denver.php

4th Mondays, holidays moved back one week

1/28
2/25
3/25
4/22
5/27
6/24
7/22
8/26
9/23
10/28
11/18 3rd Mon because of Thanksgiving week
12/16 3rd Mon because of Christmas week

1Reply
192 views

75 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Broomfield, CO · Member since 2012 · 47 posts · 43 votes
    13y

    What time?

  • Wholesaler · Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    I think the previous were 6pm. Let's go with that.

  • denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    so, is anyone coming to the one tomorrow? i dont wanne show up and be the only one again with Vic and Kevin.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Guys - I'm not going to make it to this one tomorrow, unfortunately. What we need to do is get other Denver folks to set up their keyword alerts for terms like "Denver" "Colorado" and other relevant ones so anytime there are announcements like this, they can jump in.

  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    I'll show up. Any reservation or group to say we're with?

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I'll give Hacienda a call tomorrow and let them know we plan to gather there. I'll make sure to pass along that we are with Bigger Pockets.

    You guys who do show up, inform the host/hostess that you are there for the Bigger Pockets group. It has been my experience that they do not always know who we are, so I will attempt my best to be there early and look out for folks who look a little lost.

  • denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    it used to be "biggerpockets" when Anson Young organized it but the last couple of times there wasnt a reservation but on a Monday they always have some space and some people remember the biggerpockets.

  • denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    Vic beat me to it... again. I will try to make it, if i do i will be there in dirty work cloth so please excuse me for that.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Is anyone still planning on showing up? The snow is delaying my route at work. I'll try to make it if others will still be going, but I'll be a bit late.

  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    I'm still going. Not that it's much of a draw, but still. :)

  • denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    I'll be there and i think Grant is trying to make it too.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Great meetup guys. I am glad I made it.
    I will look forward to seeing Sebastian, Grant and Robert again.

    Vic

  • denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    I agree, it was good to see you all again. Hopefully there will be some more people next time

  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    Enjoyed it too. Very educational, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

  • Residential Loan Officer · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Sorry that I missed the last meetup. Unfortunately I'll be out of town for the February meeting, but I've already got the March meetup on the calendar. Look forward to meeting everybody.

  • denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP Mike, looking forward to see another new face at the meeting. Hopefully we can get a couple more people together.

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 105 posts · 26 votes
    13y

    2/25 added to my calendar, looking forward to meeting you all. Is there a Meetup or Facebook group setup for this? It might help create more awareness this group exists.

  • Littleton, CO · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    I wish I had known about this earlier, What time is the meet up on the 25 this month? What will be covered?

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Jason, it might be nice to have FB or Meetup. One problem I foresee, though, is anytime we would try to post a link here, we'd get heat from the mods.

    Ryan, we meet at 6:00p on the 4th Monday of the week at Hacienda Colorado down there about I25 and Colorado Blvd. We do not have a presentation. It is just a few of us locals who get together, throw out ideas, network and eat.

    It's great. I'd hope to see both of you guys Monday night.

  • Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    13y

    Just joined BP this evening, will stand by for the April 22 meetup.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    I'm in for 22nd! happy to be back!

    Anson

  • Pine, CO · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Just saw the local meetup schedule. Looking forward to the next one in April.

  • Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Hey everyone! Enthusiastic new investor. Currently deployed but will almost certainly be at the June meet up. Might bring a friend or two. Hope to see everyone there!

  • Investor · CO · Member since 2011 · 107 posts · 28 votes
    13y

    I'll be in town for the 22nd, so I'll be there too.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 48 votes
    13y

    Just put the meeting on the 22nd in the calender. Curious to see how everyone has adapted to this market that changed so quickly.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.