Investors in the Greater Boston Area

Investors in the Greater Boston Area

Real Estate Agent · Tewksbury, MA · Member since 2020 · 494 posts · 284 votes

Hi there! I am a full time HVAC Technician and part time agent who is learning real estate investing and has started going to REIA meetings! I would love to talk to anyone in my area that is a landlord/investor/financially free and give them any value that I can. I am planning on househacking my first house either next year or the year after depending on how things go! Thank you!

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y

Hi Kyle and welcome! I think househacking is one of the best ways to get started in real estate. I did the same thing about 10 years ago and it was a huge advantage on our path to FI. 

My team and I are out of chelmsford and work primarily with investors and househackers. If you have any questions feel free to reachout. 
best,

Jon

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi Kyle and welcome! I think househacking is one of the best ways to get started in real estate. I did the same thing about 10 years ago and it was a huge advantage on our path to FI. 

    My team and I are out of chelmsford and work primarily with investors and househackers. If you have any questions feel free to reachout. 
    best,

    Jon

  • Real Estate Agent · Tewksbury, MA · Member since 2020 · 494 posts · 284 votes
    6y

    @Jonathan Bombaci

    Hi again Jonathan! Thank you so much! I will definitely reach out and would love to chat!

  • Real Estate Agent · Waltham, MA · Member since 2019 · 92 posts · 93 votes
    6y

    Hi @Kyle Curtin! I would plus 1 reaching out to Jon, he's a great guy to work with. My wife and I are out of Watertown and new to REI ourselves. Happy to connect and talk REI anytime.

    -Todd

  • Real Estate Agent · Tewksbury, MA · Member since 2020 · 494 posts · 284 votes
    6y

    @Todd Wheatley

    Hi Todd! I would love to connect! I’ll send you a message!

  • Methuen, MA · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Hello, sitting on the sidelines watching for a bit.  Just moved to Merrimac, MA from Methuen and it is good to see people from the area

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.