Bank finance in Greenville SC

Bank finance in Greenville SC

Powdersville, SC · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for regional/local banks or bankers in Greenville, SC that are particularly suited to RE investing? I am looking to house hack but want to start a relationship with a good bank that I can grow with.

Thank you!

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
6y

I wouldn’t recommend Lima One at all. Used them before. Terrible experience every time. Won’t use again

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 62 posts · 26 votes
    6y

    Try Greenville Federal Credit Union or Bank of Travelers Rest. 

  • Powdersville, SC · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Brian Walsh Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Charleston, SC · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    Take a look at Lima One as an alternate option.

  • SC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 63 votes
    6y

    +1 for  Bank of TR 
     There is a Credit Union you will want to avoid like the plague.... I would come out and say their name however,....
    i Am aN inDividual with somE ReaSONable ethics.  

  • Powdersville, SC · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Gavin D. Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 43 votes
    6y

    southern first is solid, i personally use mortgage brokers vs banks, but southern first is great. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
    6y

    I wouldn’t recommend Lima One at all. Used them before. Terrible experience every time. Won’t use again

  • Real Estate Agent · Clemson, SC · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 35 votes
    6y

    @John B. I use Entegra Bank for a multi. They also have a great residential loan team. Happy to send you contact info for either!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.