Santa Clarita Mastermind

Santa Clarita Mastermind

Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2020 · 39 posts · 36 votes

Hello my Santa Clarita Valley People!

I wanted to see who lives in the SCV to start a network program if possible.

And if you are from the valley area (Granada Hills, Sylmar, North Hills, etc.) feel free to reach out!

Hopefully if we get a decent amount of response, we can do a monthly meet up to just mastermind together and each other advice.

Look forward to hearing from everyone in the SCV!

14Reply
498 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 61 posts · 26 votes
5y

@Jin Kim, thanks working on this. You can count me in.

See this reply in the discussion

140 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Patrick Villaviza Absolutely, just gotta get everyone together and figure out days and times. 

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    I'm late to this thread but would be happy to attend some meetups here locally as I live in Santa Clarita and my office is here too. If you all have had trouble finding a location, we could either do it at my office or we can pick a local restaurant to do it at. My good friend owns Gyromania and his location in Canyon Country (Soledad Canyon) has a nice outdoor and indoor room we could use for probably up to 20 people.

    It would be great to get both new and seasoned investors so there would be something for everybody.

  • Investor · Santa Clarita · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I’d like to join in as well!

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    Hey @Will Barnard & @Matthew Smith, absolutely! 

    Will that sounds like a great idea. Im open to anything, will be nice to get this going again.

  • Investor · Santa Clarita · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I think Gyromania is a good idea. My schedule is better in the evening. 

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    Great, I can set it up for a 5, 6, or even 7pm meet up on any Wed or Thurs and some Tues evenings. I can also be the speaker on pretty much any topic from flipping to developments and from wholesaling to buy and hold landlording. 

  • Investor · Santa Clarita · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Wednesday sounds good to me! Let’s hear from the group. 

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    I can probably make Wednesdays work as well. Are you thinking Biweekly or once a month?

  • Investor · Santa Clarita · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Once a month would be a good start, I think.

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    Agreed, lets do it!

  • Investor · Santa Clarita · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Danny Cassese, you may want to attend.

  • Santa Clarita · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Count me in. Wednesdays or Thursday evenings are great.

  • Investor · Northridge, CA · Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Wednesdays sounds great! Count me in on this! Stoked to finally join an in-person meeting! 

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y
  • Investor · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    I'm in, let's try to shoot 12/8.. wwecan do a meet up before the holidays.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    This Wed, 12/8 is in 2 days. I can probably make that happen but it’s short notice. I would need confirmation of who/how many will attend to set this up. It may be best to create a meetup.com on line to have everyone register.

    Once a month is good.

  • Investor · Northridge, CA · Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    I'm assuming we're not pushing tomorrow's meetup? Can we at least push it next week, 12/15? I agree with @Anthony Pimentel with meeting up at least before the the holidays and before the year ends. 

  • Calabasas, CA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I’m interested in attending, keep me posted 

  • Investor · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    @Will Bernard I'm in, just confirm time and the location. If we can't figure out a location we can always just meetup at Dickey's BBQ it's in Canyon Country.I'm one of the owners.

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    I am in for next Wednesday, 12/15. Maybe 5 or 6pm? 

    I agree it would be good to get it started before the holiday, get to know everyone and where they are at currently on their journey as an introduction at least, and we can dig deep after the new year or even next week. Let's all get on track for out 2022 goals!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    Ok then, let’s schedule for next Wednesday, December 15 at 5:30pm-7pm

    I will set meeting location and reply back this week. 
    @Joshua Sinatra Would you want to create a meetup.com link for this meetup? That way we know who is coming and have people register via the website.

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Will Barnard Sounds good to me! Let us know when you have confirmation on location and we can get that set up. We can actually create an event through Biggerpockets like we used to if that's easier.  Those times work for me. 

    Does it work for everyone else?

  • Investor · Northridge, CA · Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Those times work perfectly for me! I'm excited about this!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    Attention all: This meeting is set for Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 5:30PM-7PM at Gyromania located at 20655 Soledad Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91351

    For anyone planning to attend, please either post here or PM me that you are coming.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    Hopefully everyone interested who has commented is "following" this thread (scroll to top and click "follow thread").

    I will tag a few people who have expressed interest in local meetups (my apologies if I missed anyone:

    @Kim Heinrich / @Adam Endeman / @Dan Schweit / @Jordan Alvarez / @Marco Bario / @Andy Luis / @Jon Feldman / @Ellis San Jose / @Jae M. Welge / @Kevork Artinian / @Fernanda Herrera / @Kevin Vallejo / @Sterling C. / @Jin Kim / @Luke McMullen / @Andy Borses / @Ian Salinas 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.