Looking to house hack in South LA/Northern Orange County

Looking to house hack in South LA/Northern Orange County

Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes

I have been doing a lot of research into HouseHacking and determined that this is a strategy that I want to move forward with as I move from Boston to work in the Irvine area. I would be looking towards south LA or northern OC to live. I'd preferably look for a 4plex living in one unit and renting out the other bedrooms in the unit I reside in. I plan on using a FHA loan to fund the deal and use any extra cash to complete any remaining rehab.

Any suggestions on where to begin my search, and who to connect with? I’m not certain I know all the factors to consider in living in this new area.

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
5y

You should connect with Jon Schwartz. He has YouTube channel on Househacking in Los Angeles. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    You should connect with Jon Schwartz. He has YouTube channel on Househacking in Los Angeles. 

  • Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 952 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
  • Su PakPro Member
    Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    Agree with @Erin Colantuono! You should connect with @Jon Schwartz. He's been so helpful! 

  • Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 952 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Thank you, @Su Pak!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.