I will PAY for your Direct Mail Marketing System

8 Replies

I am looking to establish a successful direct marketing system for my wholesale business. I did a lot of research and there doesn't appear to be a course on this specific topic so I am reaching out to the cream of the crop investors who know their direct mail marketing. I do not need you to teach me anything else but direct mail marketing as I have already wholesaled over 50 properties.

After getting lackluster results with my direct mail marketing efforts, I am looking for help and I am willing to pay for your system as long as you are already at the top of your game. I would want to know your direct mail system from your sales copies, tracking campaigns, tracking results, list segmentation, etc. My ideal targets are distressed properties with high equity.

I know that in time I can become a master in this strategy but I rather save the time and frustration and just pay for someone else's experience.

Thoughts or any interested mentors? Much appreciated!

You'll probably want to ping Jerry Puckett if you're looking for some marketing

This looks like something @tucker merrihew is bulding as a software platform.

Thanks for the input guys. I am familiar with the names mentioned and I know they offer some marketing services but I was looking for the entire direct mail marketing system not just the sales copies/ letters. I will have to look into what other services they may have. Thanks.

Thanks J Scott & Jenkins, I will look into that.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.