First house hack in Florida

First house hack in Florida

New to Real Estate · FL · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Investment Info:

Single-family residence buy & hold investment.

Purchase price: $307,000
Cash invested: $40,000

House hack, I travel for work and didn't want to pay rent. Now that I purchased the home I have 2 renters that pay my mortgage for me and I have another room currently looking to rent. after that is rented I will be cash flowing $700 and living for free.

0Reply
35 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 202 posts · 116 votes
    4y

    Vance Congrats and that sounds awesome! Where is the property located at? Are you doing STR out of each room or LTR for each room? Who are your primary tenant base? (Traveling professionals like yourself, college students, contract works?)

  • Joshua MessingerBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Poconos, PA · Member since 2020 · 443 posts · 264 votes
    4y

    Congrats @Vance Loveridge! 

    I'd love to connect more! Feel free to reach out whenever! 

    Cheers,

    Josh

  • New to Real Estate · FL · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Edwin Epperson:

    Vance Congrats and that sounds awesome! Where is the property located at? Are you doing STR out of each room or LTR for each room? Who are your primary tenant base? (Traveling professionals like yourself, college students, contract works?)

    It’s over in Davenport and I am doing LTR for each room and using an application to keep track and manage everything!


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.