Realtor goes above and beyond for her customers

Realtor goes above and beyond for her customers

Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 58 votes

All,

I have to do a little shameless plug for my wife.  She is a realtor in Clearwater FL and recently had a big situation.  Her seller decided to cancel the contract for the lawn maintenance and pool maintenance people after he got his investment property under contract.  Grass grows rather quickly in FL and pools can take a nasty turn for the worse in a matter of days if not properly cared for.  Needless to say the yard was  shin high in most areas with some weeds, i kid you not being waste high on my (I'm @Brandon Turner size, and I will challenge him to a fight at the next BP summit :)  ).  The day before closing the sellers agent calls my wife and says if this isn't taken care of there will be no closing.  Her client was unable to get anyone out there to take care of it with a days notice, so what does she do.  She takes our mower over there and mows the place herself, and shocks the heck out of the pool.  

The closing happened today and now a new couple are first time home owners.  I'm proud of her for doing what ever it takes to get the job done.

5Reply
48 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y

Your wife is a rockstar, @Robert Curls! Give her a big bear hug from me. (behave...)  and yes, we can wrestle... but only if we are covered in honey and there are bears involved. Gotta make it interesting. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Kannapolis, NC · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 28 votes
    11y

    Awesome! Not many agents would be willing to do something like that.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Your wife is a rockstar, @Robert Curls! Give her a big bear hug from me. (behave...)  and yes, we can wrestle... but only if we are covered in honey and there are bears involved. Gotta make it interesting. 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Swedesboro, NJ · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    @Robert Curls Kudos to your wife. She embodies the true heart of a Realtor, willing to help and go the extra mile to make the deal happen. Sounds like she cared more about the deal than the seller did. 

    I know many agents who would have done the same thing. You should take her out to dinner :). She has earned it.

    Best,

    Rhonda Norman

    REALTOR

  • Rental Property Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 151 posts · 41 votes
    11y

    Wow! Well done!

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    11y

    Well done Mrs Curtis!  This get 'er done no matter what attitude will take her far as an agent and an investor.  We are creative problem solvers!

  • Bulawayo, Zimbabwe · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 253 votes
    11y

    Great stuff.well done

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    Great job. I had the same experience with my broker before I hung my license there. I was recovering from surgery and bed bound. My rental needed some work. My broker did it herself and never asked for a dime. When I saw her dedication, I knew that her company was the right one to hang my license with. I see her go above and beyond regularly. Agents like her and the one the OP mentioned set the standard for excellence.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.