Quit my Job -Moved to Florida -STARTED PROPERY MANAGEMENT COMPANY

Quit my Job -Moved to Florida -STARTED PROPERY MANAGEMENT COMPANY

Ft. Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 473 votes

  So after listening to podcast 108 with Grant Cardone I realized I wasn't reaching my full potential. I was a teacher, professor, and public speaker and realized I was not living a life towards full financial freedom. Although, I love helping other people I realized I can help people in an abundance of other ways. I gave my notice, cashed out my 401K and moved to South Florida without knowing anyone or anywhere.

   After learning about South Florida I closed several deals, got highly involved with investment meetings, and most recently started a brokerage. I realized I have committed fully to this life and we most recently became a fully licensed brokerage and a beautiful office. My chips are fully in and I couldn't be more excited and eager for the future and to help people in a new way.

  I will love to connect, talk, or help you in anyway?

6Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 82 votes
11y

@Account Closed Props on the ambition and drive, the two most important qualities you need to succeed in real estate! You will do great!

See this reply in the discussion

45 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    11y

    This is awesome.  We are talking now!  Great job @Account Closed

  • Real Estate Investor · Lake Charles, LA · Member since 2009 · 271 posts · 52 votes
    11y

    Wow man Kudos to u for having the balls to do such a great endeavor!

  • Property Management and Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    @Account ClosedGreat story, good luck with everything!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closed  its a career you can do the rest of your days If you choose to.

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 26 votes
    11y
    Nick Britton good job. I myself just did same thing. Moved to south Florida to pursue real estate industry. Hard money lending to be exact. Stories like yours are motivational.
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 47 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed Congrats on taking action and closing deals!

  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed Props on the ambition and drive, the two most important qualities you need to succeed in real estate! You will do great!

  • Statesboro, GA · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    It's good you're doing what you really want to do and it's working well for you. Congrats on the move, that's huge. Inspiring!

  • Realtor/Investor · Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida · Member since 2015 · 311 posts · 104 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Yasmine Bisumber Have you heard my whole story yet?

    I just read it, Nick you are on fire. Keep going! You love  to help others and by taking action and showing others that it can work is helping out in itself. :) Glad to have connected with you..we will do great business!

  • Project Engineer · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 203 posts · 64 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed Cool story man! I'm also a graduate of a military academy, specifically the Greek Airforce academy. 

    I hope everything turns out good for you! I have contemplated starting a one stop shop property management company, but I cant pull the trigger untiI at least I secure my family's income. Its hard when you are the bread winner...

  • Project Engineer · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 203 posts · 64 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Pavlos Kasselouris Thank you sir.. Do you have properties in Florida? 

     Yeap, up near Daytona Beach, but I live in Miami Beach. Maybe I'll come visit you at your office some time and talk

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 270 posts · 40 votes
    11y

    Major action = Major success @Account Closed Congrats on the move !!

  • Investor · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 673 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed "It is all about that Action, broh ... it is all about that Action" - Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks running back and SB winner.

    Congratulations and thanks for inspiring and showing us the way forward !!!

  • Investor · Bangkok, Thailand · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    Enjoying the blog, brother.  Keep them coming... can you elaborate a little more on the steps you took to establish the biz and get your first clients.  (maybe I missed it)

    Steve 

  • Ocoee, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    11y
    Great job bro, exciting news. I'm a new investor in the market right now, currently haven't landed my first deal as yet, because I'm a bit scared of the mistakes I'll come across and screw up other people's money. What advice can you give me as a new investor? by the way I'm in Florida as well.
  • Ocoee, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    11y
    Nick Britton
  • Investor · Goldsboro, NC · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I am impressed!!! Goes to show nothing is ever out of reach!! Congrats on all you have done. Sounds as if you merely scratched the surface. There is plenty more success on its way. Awseome!!!

  • Melbourne, FL · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 42 votes
    11y
    Congrats on pursuing your goals!
  • Ocoee, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed I've heard that one before, but what advice can you give me? 

  • Ocoee, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed powerful words, thank you man. I'll be tagging you in my future success stories. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.