My first analyzed property

My first analyzed property

Contractor · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 4 votes

I am just running numbers and playing with the rental calculator. I am not sure if i am messing something up or not I just wanted advice. This is ran at about 5k less then asking price just to try and see if it can make sense. It is also a fanny mae home path home so its a low downpayment I believe. I am not so sure it is a great deal. What do you guys think?

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    I am just running numbers and playing with the rental calculator. I am not sure if i am messing something up or not I just wanted advice. This is ran at about 5k less then asking price just to try and see if it can make sense. It is also a fanny mae home path home so its a low downpayment I believe. I am not so sure it is a great deal. What do you guys think?

  • Contractor · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    10y
  • Contractor · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    If it makes a Difference this in in The Kansas city market

  • Gordon CuffePro Member
    Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes
    10y

    @Account Closedyou really cant mess things up if you put in the correct rents, taxes, etc. It would be great if homepath would finance such a low loan amount. Please tell us if homepath will finance something under 40k please. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Allentown, PA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 701 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed

    HomePath financing is no longer in existence.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.