I passed the test.

I passed the test.

Jonisha S.Pro Member
Real Estate Agent · Oakland, CA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 7 votes

I'm so excited! I passed my real estate exam to be a licensed salesperson. On my way to making my REI dreams come true.

5Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Financial Advisor · Glendora, CA · Member since 2015 · 209 posts · 94 votes
10y

Difficulty Level?  1-10  

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thanks again @Jonisha S. for the explanation. I have been thinking to see if I should do this. Do you see any disadvantages of doing it ? I don't mind the time and money spent on this - thats an investment, but for example, as an agent, are you restricted by law to disclose anything to the seller's side etc ?   

  • NY · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    congrats! make that $$$ =) , I used to be one but I was lack mentorship and training, then I gave up because I hit a brickwall. I will renew my license and try again, now I'm getting smarter and learned few things or two.  wish me luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.