@Alice K. About 2 months for the reno. Not many hurdles, we do many projects a year so we know what to expect. As long as you have the right people in place it goes smooth. I agree you do need patience if you are doing one at a time.
Norfolk, VA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 9 votes
10y
That is so encouraging, look how inviting the finished product is! I'd love visiting the friend who owned that house.
Question: How involved are you with guiding the rehab team on the updates/renovations for the flip, are they more knowledgeable about how to modernize a home and you just agree to the Scope Of Work OR do you detail to them the changes you want performed (picking materials/blowing out walls/replacing windows)?
Since I'm new I rely on them to tell me how and what to update...
Rental Property Investor · St Joseph, MI · Member since 2015 · 302 posts · 106 votes
10y
@Marcin, who did the windows? I spent a small fortune on windows for two rentals recently. Your windows cost way less than what I spent on a one bedroom house.