FIX AND FLIP COMPLETED, GREAT NUMBERS, CHECK IT OUT!

FIX AND FLIP COMPLETED, GREAT NUMBERS, CHECK IT OUT!

Roselle, IL · Member since 2015 · 165 posts · 143 votes

Palos Hills IL

Purchase Price: $177,351

Renovations: $53,000

Sales Price: $315,000 (305,500 net to seller).

PROFIT: OVER $60,000!

18Reply
255 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 303 posts · 80 votes
10y

@Marcin Chojnacki

Any before photos?

See this reply in the discussion

83 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Restorer · Barrington, IL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Marcin,

    Great job on the rehab. Awesome price on the cabinets. Can you mention the source? Thanks.

  • Marcin ChojnackiPro Member
    OP
    Roselle, IL · Member since 2015 · 165 posts · 143 votes
    10y

    @Jay Martinez Appreciate it. Send me a message.

  • Wholesaler · Clovis, CA · Member since 2011 · 31 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    I just flipped a junk house from 3,000 miles away. A beginning investor names Shaunte from Baltimore seen a few of my posts on this site and contacted me asking for help. I instructed her to place multiple ads on Craig's List. "I Buy Houses" Soon she sent me an address of a junk house that sat in a nice neighborhood. The roof was really bad the entire interior was destroyed.

    Another Wholesaler had it on contract for 6K and he wanted 6K, we sent him the paperwork got it signed

    and soon started marketing it for 36K the ARV on the property was about 110-120K

    We got lots of calls and interest but the house was in such bad shape we kept lowering our price and decided to accept a solid $18,000 offer from a local Rehabber.

    We started escrow and it just closed last week and Shaunte and I split a $6,000 assignment $3,000 each. 3k I know is not a lot of money, but it was fun, I got a photo of Shaunte holding her check all smiles, it was her first deal. I'm here in Central California and to flip a house across the country is really exciting an opens up my mind to doing more long distance deals.

    I've been wholesaling RE for 3 1/2 years now, Last year I made $93,200 and this year is going to be better, last month I made 28K and this month $40,000. Really exciting, I used to do construction and made 30K a year after expenses.

    PS I've paid out $9,000 this month in Bird dog fees

    Rando

  • Dylan VargasPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Chico, CA · Member since 2016 · 625 posts · 336 votes
    10y

    @Marcin Chojnacki Great job! How did you get an HVAC for $3200? Did that include install? Out here in California they are charging $8000 almost as a minimum. I am talking about 1200 sq ft basic homes.

  • Marcin ChojnackiPro Member
    OP
    Roselle, IL · Member since 2015 · 165 posts · 143 votes
    10y

    @Dylan Vargas Yes it included install, some extra ductwork, and the units.....YIKES!! Well I'm sure we also have the HVAC guys that would charge 6-8k for the same work. I would say the average for new units is about 5k in our area but it varies greatly on size of home, type of AC/furnace, etc. We always get the 95% efficiency units and on up to a 2,000 sq ft we're usually at $2,400-$2,800 as long as there's not whole new duct work. 

  • Dylan VargasPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Chico, CA · Member since 2016 · 625 posts · 336 votes
    10y

    @Marcin Chojnacki...Thank you for the info. Time to start shopping a little more.

  • Suffolk County, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    looks really good , nice work!

  • Joliet, IL · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 88 votes
    10y

    @Marcin Chojnacki Looks great, congrats! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.