Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 3 votes
I will be closing on a rental I bought for 50,000 totally remodeled in kalamazoo Michigan township on December 1st, we will rent it for 1100 per month it will be a very nice money maker , "IM STOKED"
Investor · Columbus, MT · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
Well done Mike! Dang MI investors right now are killing it. I still have family there in MI that still think the great recession is in full swing. I keep thinking... Lucky ducks.
Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 3 votes
9y
Thanks everyone .i used lake michigan credit union the vp is awsome ..its a 3 bed 1 bath on off east main by hardings in a very nice quiet neighborhood ..its not easy finding them nowdays but there out there ! they used to be 35 to 40 grand tho!
Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 3 votes
9y
I found it on the mls ..it was on for 1 day .the last few houses i bought were on mls for 1 or 2 days before i had to grab them..i hope i answered everyone's questions
Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 3 votes
9y
I was not a member until after i bought the property and that was just to have the property auto withdraw out of my account then i did have to be a member ..i just look to talk to the head of the morgage department ..i have loans through 4 credit unions just bye cold calling and telling them what im trying to do and build from there