Tiny House in Atlanta

Tiny House in Atlanta

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 19 votes

My wife and i were featured on HGTV "Tiny house big living". We have several short term rentals in the atlanta area. We purchased/ designed and built the tiny house for 50k. We are using it as a short term rental property currently. We make between 1800-2500 a month on this 400sq ft cash cow. The link is below!!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16676073

12Reply
122 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 114 posts · 44 votes
9y

@Darrel Maxam @Jason Kahle Hello Everyone, I am a Tiny Home Architect here in Houston. I have a major tiny home builder in UTAH I work with. PM me if you need any consultation.

See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hi @Darrel Maxam! I'm just now coming across BP and was excited to see a fellow tiny-house dweller & flipper! My husband, daughter, and I were also on tiny house big living and have flipped our tiny into a vacation rental in the bay area

    We're hoping to build our own tiny this year and do something similar in a different area. We just have to figure out the financing...

    Would love to connect!

  • New to Real Estate · Snellville, GA · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Whoa,that place is amazing. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.