Multi Family Investing in Notthwest NJ

Multi Family Investing in Notthwest NJ

Columbia, NJ · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 20 votes
Hello BP Folks Who is investing in multifamily properties in northwest New Jersey? (Morris/Warren county) It would be great to connect with some local investors!
0Reply
27 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Oak Ridge, NJ · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    Hey Mike! I'm investing in Morris county. I have my first multi in butler that I'm house hacking. If you have any questions about the area feel free to reach out and connect! 

  • Columbia, NJ · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 20 votes
    9y
    Hi Rob, Great to meet you over BP. Before I bought my house I was looking to house hack in Butler actually. Had my eye on a 4 family but didn't pull the trigger. Glad to hear it's working out for you!
  • Real Estate Agent · Elmwood Park, NJ · Member since 2015 · 151 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    I focus in Bergen and Passaic Counties here to help out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.