35% a MONTH return -- Sketchy Ad from Grant Cardone?

35% a MONTH return -- Sketchy Ad from Grant Cardone?

Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 58 votes

Today I saw a Facebook ad from Grant Cardone's Cardone Capital.

They want me to invest in $10k+ in a syndication of a Moroccan resort project. I messaged them and they sent me a Subscription Agreement via Facebook Messenger. When I asked for a prospectus, they said "It's in French". The entire thing seems ridiculous. They did sent the following description, also through Facebook Messenger (direct copy and paste):

"Description of the project :

Located in the heart of a huge garden, the Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa spreads its 252 luxurious rooms where French elegance combines with the oriental style. Tennis courts, spa, gym, 2 swimming pools, 2 bars, 3 restaurants and a children's village all invite you to relax. Offering WiFi access throughout the resort, our 5-star hotel also offers 10 meeting rooms, including a ballroom to host your private and business events."

Has anybody else seen this today?

0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
8y
@Scott Scharl. I saw this, so I called my buddy Grant Cardone and talked to him about it. It’s super legit, I promise. Not only will you make 35 percent per month but you’ll get all your money back in a week. Just send the money, via western union to Morocco. Thanks!
See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anthony GaydenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    It is probably a scam artist trying to get your money. Ignore it.

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y
    @Scott Scharl tell them that you are fluent in French, and to please send the prospectus for review.
  • Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 58 votes
    8y

    @Jason 

    @Jason D. I should have!  I just looked at it again -- somebody impersonating Grant Cardone! The page has only 5 likes. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Middle Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 147 posts · 68 votes
    8y

    Scammer. As far as I know Cardone only buys investment properties in the US.

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    @Scott Scharl. I saw this, so I called my buddy Grant Cardone and talked to him about it. It’s super legit, I promise. Not only will you make 35 percent per month but you’ll get all your money back in a week. Just send the money, via western union to Morocco. Thanks!
  • Engineer · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    @Caleb Heimsoth I’m looking for other great real estate investment opportunities from renowned real estate experts Gary V and Anthony Robbins. Let me know what they have cooking next time you chat with them
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Steve B.:
    @Caleb Heimsoth I’m looking for other great real estate investment opportunities from renowned real estate experts Gary V and Anthony Robbins. Let me know what they have cooking next time you chat with them

    Just got off the phone with Gary V.  We can do 50 percent monthly return for investing in a diamond mine in central Africa.  Just send your wire transfer to Nigeria 

  • Engineer · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    @Caleb Heimsoth the worrisome part is I can’t tell if it’s a scammer or the real guru promoting these deals. I can believe it originating from any of these guys
  • Real Estate Broker · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2018 · 269 posts · 597 votes
    8y

    @Steve B.

    I'm not sure there's a huge difference between the two.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    Caleb: Is there a difference between a scammer and a guru? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Nick C.:

    Caleb: Is there a difference between a scammer and a guru? 

    A guru will rip you off.  You’ll then thank them because you think it’s the deal of the century  

  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    8y
    Grant insists you must be accredited and have 350k to spend before your in his special club ! So I knew the 10k request was bogus without even reading the details . Grant could sell raid Raid to a **** roach and make him feel good about the purchase .
  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    Way sketchy

  • Real Estate Investor · Middle Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 147 posts · 68 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Dennis M.:
    Grant insists you must be accredited and have 350k to spend before your in his special club ! So I knew the 10k request was bogus without even reading the details . Grant could sell raid Raid to a **** roach and make him feel good about the purchase .

    He actually does have a non-accredited investor fund he launched recently. Minimum is indeed 10k, but definitely not in Morocco.

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Dennis M.:
    Grant insists you must be accredited and have 350k to spend before your in his special club ! So I knew the 10k request was bogus without even reading the details . Grant could sell raid Raid to a **** roach and make him feel good about the purchase .

    You can join my "ultra-special, premium deluxe, limited edition, diamond jubilee" club with only 200k spending. I will throw in (only for you) an exclusive 1-of-a-million t-shirt and Walmart swag. 

    @Caleb Heimsoth and @Jim K. can attest to the power of my abilities. 

    P.S. Also, 50%/month has been our worst month. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @James Caruso:
    Originally posted by @Dennis M.:
    Grant insists you must be accredited and have 350k to spend before your in his special club ! So I knew the 10k request was bogus without even reading the details . Grant could sell raid Raid to a **** roach and make him feel good about the purchase .

    He actually does have a non-accredited investor fund he launched recently. Minimum is indeed 10k, but definitely not in Morocco.

    Oh ..I Was not aware of that ! 

  • Investor · Dublin, CA · Member since 2016 · 344 posts · 228 votes
    8y
    @Scott Scharl Funny, huh.. advertising in US and don’t have subscription documents in English. Tell them your attorney wants to go over all the documents so you would need these docs before making any decision.
  • Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y

    Checking in from vacationing in Spain: verifying @Omar Khan threw me the trip after one-year's membership in his exclusive diamond jubilee club. Two first-class tickets to Barcelona fell out of the T-shirt when I tried it on and the socks from Walmart had an Airbnb reservation for a Gaudi-designed penthouse next to the harbor.

    "OK OK OK, all the way" should be your motto when investing with Omar Khan. I have consistently made annual ROI of 58.44% on my investments with him. He ate my retirement nest egg and sharted out a pot of gold, no more stopping bleeders in my slumlorded properties because I can't afford a vacancy, I'm all-passive, all-the-way, show-me-the-money now thanks to his magic touch with my lifelong savings.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Dennis M.:
    Grant insists you must be accredited and have 350k to spend before your in his special club ! So I knew the 10k request was bogus without even reading the details . Grant could sell raid Raid to a **** roach and make him feel good about the purchase .

     to get in my club you need 500k.. so I guess that puts me one up LOL

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 732 votes
    8y
    Also there already is a resort with that name with almost 4000 reviews on TripAdvisor . What’s the syndication opportunity ? A value add deal to turn it from a 5 star hotel to the world’s first 10 star hotel ? Lol https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293734-d2554306-Reviews-Pullman_Marrakech_Palmeraie_Resort_and_Spa-Marrakech_Marrakech_Tensift_El_Haouz_Region.html
  • Real Estate Agent · Southern California · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Just got the same email too. dude called me up and said he was Ryan Tseko. He had a thick accent and I know for sure Ryan doesn't sound like that. 

    If you look close at the email sent it's "Cardone-Captial.com"  there is no space in cardonecaptial.com

    also if you go to www.whois.com and check out that website vs the real one. The fake one is from  San Mateo and the Real One is from Flordia. 

    asking for wire transfer.? SMH... Beware of SCAMMERS!!

    Cardone Capital Morocco, prove me wrong...

  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    7y

    I'm glad you posted on BP and found out it was a scam. Sometimes when it looks too good to be true it usually is. I hope people didn't get caught by this scam. Best of luck.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    Scam

  • Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    Scammers are so disappointing. Here is what I'm going to do to help you, I'm going to cut through all the fluff and nonsense and tell you the real deal.

    Send me 10K and I'm going to use it to buy clothes and booze. I'm not going to send you anything in return, my real name isn't even Alex. PM me for venmo information TY

    What's funny is, my honest approach will never work, obviously. However, if I take 10K off someone while promising the world and making them feel good, many instance the end user isn't even mad about the lost capital.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.