Flipper/Rehabber 路 Las Vegas, NV 路 Member since 2017 路 15 posts 路 12 votes
Investment Info:
Single-family residence fix & flip investment.
Purchase price: $276,000 Cash invested: $45,000 Sale price: $349,900
Purchased this probate property on the MLS for $276,000, spent $45,000 on the rehab, in escrow currently for $349,900! Rehab included demo of a few interior walls/kitchen soffit to open the property up, all new interior paint/flooring/base boards, exterior paint, roofing repair, AC unit, replaster of the pool, equipment maintenance, all new landscaping, full new kitchen, all new showers/valves/tile. WOW!! We closed the purchase on 11/28/18 and listed 1/11/19!!
How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?
Flipper/Rehabber 路 Las Vegas, NV 路 Member since 2017 路 15 posts 路 12 votes
7y
@Stephan Kraus OMG good catch!! I accidentally went off memory for purchase price lol $263,000 was my purchase price on this one. The $276,000 purchase was 3785 Duneville which is still for sale!! I will fix now. haha great job man! I also include the purchase commission in my profit as I am licensed.
Rental Property Investor 路 Las Vegas, NV 路 Member since 2017 路 134 posts 路 93 votes
7y
@Tyler Hubbs that makes sense then! good job, im actively for the next property, if you come across something you cant take on yourself im happy to pay for leads / work with another agent - im going to send you a colleague request 馃馃徏