Deal or No Deal? Possible RV Park in AZ

5 Replies

Called a homeowner not looking to sell his house but a property in AZ. On the call he said it was zoned commercial and was going to build an RV park on it but never did. When I looked at the Assessors site, its zoned Vacant Land Residential Urban Subdivided. How can I figure out if this is something worth pursuing? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Originally posted by @Aaron Almario :

Called a homeowner not looking to sell his house but a property in AZ. On the call he said it was zoned commercial and was going to build an RV park on it but never did. When I looked at the Assessors site, its zoned Vacant Land Residential Urban Subdivided. How can I figure out if this is something worth pursuing? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Hard to tell just from your post. Do you have more info?

Thanks Mike - Heres what I have so far. Hes motivated to sell and located in CA, the subject property is 5.9 acres in Yucca, AZ. There are some mobile homes on it now but mostly vacant land. 

Let me know what other info would be needed and I'll get it. 

Thanks again

Originally posted by @Mike Reynolds :
Originally posted by @Aaron Almario:

Hard to tell just from your post. Do you have more info?

Thanks Mike - Heres what I have so far. Hes motivated to sell and located in CA, the subject property is 5.9 acres in Yucca, AZ. There are some mobile homes on it now but mostly vacant land.

Let me know what other info would be needed and I'll get it.

Thanks again

@Aaron Almario - Here are some questions:  How much does he want to sell it for?  What is the county and APN number?  What is he getting for rent from the mobile homes?  What year are the mobile homes?  Is there a well, septic, sewer, power, etc...?  Do the mobile homes come with the land?  Did you call the county where the property is located to see if this zoning permits mobile home on the property?  Feel free to send me a direct message.

Originally posted by @Andy Bauman :

@Aaron Almario - Here are some questions:  How much does he want to sell it for?  What is the county and APN number?  What is he getting for rent from the mobile homes?  What year are the mobile homes?  Is there a well, septic, sewer, power, etc...?  Do the mobile homes come with the land?  Did you call the county where the property is located to see if this zoning permits mobile home on the property?  Feel free to send me a direct message.

Thanks Andy - Just PM'd you.