Larry Fink BlackRock morally corrupt losers?

Larry Fink BlackRock morally corrupt losers?

Real Estate Agent · Sisters, OR · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I was curious if anyone wanted to chime in on Larry Fink, Ray Dalio or at least being willing to read my opinion on these guys.  Lol (I got to vent baby)!

I don't see how anyone could defend what BlackRock or Dalio are doing, if we were sane what they are doing would be illegal.  BlackRock goes into business directly with the Chinese Army (PLA) using Uyghurs whom are in concentration camps (at least in the case of Black Rock) but I would guess Dalio and the rest of them as well.  These guys are profiting by helping pose a threat to our military men and women, using  Americans pension funds to finance our greatest adversary.  Then Mr. Fink comes back to America and the West with his "woke" virtue signaling with "sustainability" and "diversity requirements", what a scam.  BlackRock has a revolving door of employees going from the government to BlackRock which keep wheels greased.  The part that I find particularly offensive is people act like these degenerates are great businessmen that should be admired.  

Hey I say all the time, "Don't hate the player hate the game,"  when explaining to people why real estate investing is so effective in building wealth.  I think BlackRock should be the poster boy for the what I would argue is a rigged economy, and this dude and the rest of them should not be admired or looked up to they are the ones responsible in my view for so many of the problems we see in inner cities, demographic challenges, off shoring of good jobs etc.

I feel better now!  What say you?

4Reply
65 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 21 votes
4y

Well put Eric. This is a huge concern and the point that some investors and wholesalers are selling to these vamps is beyond me. They are very strategic in their plans.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Software Developer · Vidor, TX · Member since 2015 · 922 posts · 639 votes
    4y

    The dollar is deteriorating rapidly and the only thing to do with it is buy as much potentially valuable stuff as possible while still being able to pay the bills.  What would you have them or any person/business do, keep their capital in garbage savings/money market accounts because buying things you really don't "need" is "bad"?  Nope, they're going to spend everything but the reserves on anything but the dollar.  That's the incentive, for everyone not just large companies.  We love the feeling that a flooded, leveraged, debt-based currency gives us, but not the outcome.

  • Real Estate Agent · Sisters, OR · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Justin Fox

    Thats my point, 

    The reason the Feds balance sheet has gone from 800 billion in 2007 to 8 trillion today is because of these guys.  So I expect BlackRock and their ilk to do what scum do and use slave labor in China to offshore every job they can, and squeeze every drop of wealth they can out of the middle class.   I just want to point out these guys are not decent people reacting to market conditions that many people hold them up to be.  

    Don't get me wrong I have done great from buying financed assets so for me personally sure its worked great.

  • New to Real Estate · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    Well put Eric. This is a huge concern and the point that some investors and wholesalers are selling to these vamps is beyond me. They are very strategic in their plans.

  • Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 39 votes
    3y

    Agreed!

  • Rental Property Investor · Clayton, GA · Member since 2020 · 185 posts · 152 votes
    3y

    Hard to argue with the facts. Regardless of your political allegiances i think we all realize that the entire government is bought and paid for by these corporate interests. The finance sector, the healthcare sector being the two worst. Not sure we aren't past the point of fixing it honestly. I'm a small government guy in general but not allowing these large corporations to own SFH and not allowing other countries to buy up farmland seems like a position just about anyone can get behind. Which is exactly why it will never see the light of day when it comes to legislation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.