Real estate meet ups in San Diego

Most Popular Reply

San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 2 votes
4y

Hi Christina, I have found a few good ones on Meetup. I am also interested in finding more to attend!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi Christina, I have found a few good ones on Meetup. I am also interested in finding more to attend!

  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Christina Rodrigues:

    Hello,

    I am new to Bigger pockets, I want to learn about investing in RE, wondering if there are any real estate Meetups  in San Diego. Location? Dates?

    Thanks 


    christina 

  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    4y

    Meetup is a great source as @Katelynne Donoghue indicated.  In addition, my Bigger Pockets "dashboard" lists local events including various Meet ups.

    I have gone to quite a few Meet ups in San Diego.  It is my belief that the meetups that have names that are more social (such as have brew or social in the name) have a much larger percent of inexperienced investors than meetups that have more professional names.

    San Diego Creative Investors association (SDCIA), (North) San Diego Real Estate (N)SDRE, Private Lending Masters (run by a friend), etc are groups that have a good mix of experienced and beginners,but these are only samples.  Any meetup that has a professional sounding name likely has a good mix of experienced and inexperienced investors.

    Good luck 

  • Alex BekezaBusiness Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Christina Rodrigues "Beers and Deals" in Little Italy is a monthly meetup and I'd wager that it's the best recurring in person meetup in all of California.  (I've been to a bunch up and down the state).

    @Rich Somers is the host

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 286 posts · 135 votes
    4y

    @Christina Rodrigues

    I rely on meetup for networking events. The NSDREI is tonight, one on Thursday with SD Opportunity knocks about multifamily , and one this Sunday in Miramar. Goodluck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.