Beware! Mastermind or MASTER BIND?

Beware! Mastermind or MASTER BIND?

Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I think it is my duty to warn other business owners and investors of the fraud, deception, and corruption happening under Ashesh B. Patel, Invest Beyond Multifamily LLC, and several of their known associates. He is all over BiggerPockets and BestEverCRE. BEWARE!!!!!!!

1Reply
95 views

Most Popular Reply

Scott TrenchPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
2y

I know nothing about this guy or his program. But, I will say that if you are trying to out the guy as a fraudster, this post does not convince me or probably anyone else either way. The all caps, exclamation points, and partial posting of the lawsuit only make raise more questions than they answer. I'd be careful - this kind of thing can put you at risk if you are wrong.

A more effective way to do this that might contribute value to the world in some way would be to put together a reasonable, rational, and professional post, asking for feedback, and inviting the person you are accusing or highlighting of wrongdoing to respond. 

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gino BarbaroPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · St Augustine, FL · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Jayden Spurlock

    What's the fraud? 

  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    It’s listed under count 1 and count 5. I didn’t post the entire lawsuit as it’s over 100 pages. 

  • Henry ClarkPro Member
    Developer · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    OP.  Don't really care one way or the other about the issue.  But you just joined today, and this is your first and only post.  

    You didn't post the entire 100 pages.  But the very first section of the post, notes this is a Party versus party litigation about 1 lease.  

    I think you would be hard pressed to find any consistent and major REI investor who has not had a lawsuit at one time. So, you are warning the community about one set of individuals who have a disagreement with another individual.

    What is your REI background? What is your connection to this lawsuit or the individuals?

    Don't know you or the defendant but would like to know your underlying purpose.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Jayden Spurlock

    In future post the link vs all the photos so people can have the entire document to make their own decision

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2y

    I know nothing about this guy or his program. But, I will say that if you are trying to out the guy as a fraudster, this post does not convince me or probably anyone else either way. The all caps, exclamation points, and partial posting of the lawsuit only make raise more questions than they answer. I'd be careful - this kind of thing can put you at risk if you are wrong.

    A more effective way to do this that might contribute value to the world in some way would be to put together a reasonable, rational, and professional post, asking for feedback, and inviting the person you are accusing or highlighting of wrongdoing to respond. 

  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Jayden Spurlock

    In future post the link vs all the photos so people can have the entire document to make their own decision


    good idea. I’ll do that today. 


  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    I know nothing about this guy or his program. But, I will say that if you are trying to out the guy as a fraudster, this post does not convince me or probably anyone else either way. The all caps, exclamation points, and partial posting of the lawsuit only make raise more questions than they answer. I'd be careful - this kind of thing can put you at risk if you are wrong.

    A more effective way to do this that might contribute value to the world in some way would be to put together a reasonable, rational, and professional post, asking for feedback, and inviting the person you are accusing or highlighting of wrongdoing to respond. 

    I’ll make sure to post the entire lawsuit. Im not here to be the next best real estate poster, I’m here to make sure everyone knows who Ash Patel is and how he operates. 


  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y
  • Henry ClarkPro Member
    Developer · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    @Jayden Spurlock

    I take it, you did not actually read through the 114 pages, is that correct?  Or you didn't understand what you read?  You wasted my time.

    I will ask again, being this is your first post.  What Real estate background do you have?  What relationship to either party do you have?

    I have no relationship to any of the parties.

  • Henry ClarkPro Member
    Developer · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    OP.  In 2 sentences please summarize your attachment.  

  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    They should care. https://pdf.ac/27BBiT

    Read all 114 pages yourself. If these are the common lawsuits all CRE professionals have, I think we have some big problems in the industry don't we. My guess is, they con investors into $50,000 or more and spend it on their sub-par lavish lifestyles, making promises they can't keep doing services they aren't capable or legally able to perform. You're either his friend with a very pathetic attempt of possibly salvaging what little of a reputation he will have left, or you are also part of the problem. Either way - I can't WAIT to see the end results of this situation. Ashley thinks she should get into CRE - clearly there is a MAJOR need for honest people that work in good faith.

  • Henry ClarkPro Member
    Developer · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    I read all of the pages.  That’s why I asked if you did.

    Two sentences.  
    1.    They won their first case in court that you are referring to.

    2.  The situation you’re referring to now is a lawsuit claim, not a judgment.  Remember we are in the U.S.

    3.  Again I don’t know these folks.  We are in the Self storage and subdivision arena.

    So again. This is your first post. What is your REI background? What is your relationship to either party?

  • Full time investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 405 posts · 312 votes
    7mo

    I want to thank everyone who pushed back against "Jayden Spulock"

    Here is an update: This lawsuit went on for over two years. I am Ash Patel, listed as the defendant and we also filed a countersuit. The case just ended and the court transcript will be available publicly very soon. I promise it will be an entertaining read. I will post a short synopsis and when attorney fees are awarded in two weeks, I will post an in depth follow up. Ashley Osborne leased and opened a 10k sq. ft. store in a strip center which we owned. It was only open for 10 weeks before closing permanently. At first she blamed the neighboring business for her failure and filed a lawsuit against them as well. She also blamed the city and threatened a lawsuit against them. She settled on going the distance against us and ultimately our suits went to a week long jury trial. The jury unanimously voted in our favor on all counts. We, the defendants and counter claimants were awarded almost $80k in damages. We will reconvene in two weeks where the judge will likely grant us a judgement to collect on our legal fees which were almost $400,000.

    Incidentally, the poster Jayden Spurlock was a profile which was created specifically for this post. Ashley Osborne was questioned about this in her deposition and at trial. Jaden is her son's name and Spurlock is her mothers maiden name. Of course Osborne has no idea who this made up person is and claims no responsibility.

    Thank you to @Henry Clark, @Scott Trench, @Chris Seveney and @Gino Barbaro.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.