Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 11 votes
I am researching investing in buy and hold rentals in the Cleveland area through turn-keys. I was hoping for some suggestions from the BP forum followers. My goals for these transactions are B/C grade SFR properties (3bd/1ba typically), positive cash flow (obviously), CAP rate 10+, purchase price <$70k.
My asks:
Top three neighborhoods to target.
Top three neighborhoods to avoid.
Top three tips for vetting out turn key companies.
Thanks!
Kevin
I am researching investing in buy and hold rentals in the Cleveland area through turn-keys. I was hoping for some suggestions from the BP forum followers. My goals for these transactions are B/C grade SFR properties (3bd/1ba typically), positive cash flow (obviously), CAP rate 10+, purchase price <$70k.
My asks:
Top three neighborhoods to target.
Top three neighborhoods to avoid.
Top three tips for vetting out turn key companies.
I am researching investing in buy and hold rentals in the Cleveland area through turn-keys. I was hoping for some suggestions from the BP forum followers. My goals for these transactions are B/C grade SFR properties (3bd/1ba typically), positive cash flow (obviously), CAP rate 10+, purchase price <$70k.
My asks:
Top three neighborhoods to target.
Top three neighborhoods to avoid.
Top three tips for vetting out turn key companies.
I am researching investing in buy and hold rentals in the Cleveland area through turn-keys. I was hoping for some suggestions from the BP forum followers. My goals for these transactions are B/C grade SFR properties (3bd/1ba typically), positive cash flow (obviously), CAP rate 10+, purchase price <$70k.
My asks:
Top three neighborhoods to target.
Top three neighborhoods to avoid.
Top three tips for vetting out turn key companies.
Thanks!
Kevin
If you are doing some research into turnkeys. Make sure you go with a true provider. Sometimes companies just use the MLS to find a property they think is a turnkey since it does not need a lot of work. A TRUE turnkey provider will; own, renovate, and manage your asset for you. Everything should be done under one roof and they should be able to stand behind the updates that have been completed on the property.