Must do 1031 exchange before July 15th , what to buy ?

Must do 1031 exchange before July 15th , what to buy ?

Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 26 votes

Hi, I’m a novice, trying to get into making extra income through real estate though I do have stable employment. Have just sold a condo and must do 1031 exchange by July 15th. Will have 400K as liquid funds from that, and have to spend 800k to avoid paying  66k of capital gains. Before covid, I had thought about a buying a home in Palm Springs to do as Airbnb, now that makes me very nervous. My ideas now have run all the way from just paying the capital gains ( due to fear of what will happen in the RE market ) to buying rental property on a platform like roofstock. I do have time off in June and July to find / research properties anywhere in US but no expertise in that area. 
Would appreciate any suggestions about what to buy, locations that may be best in light of covid / effects on the economy and if it would be best to buy up to 800 k or pay some boot because of economic uncertainty.
Ideally, if I could chose, I know this is not the best time to be selling / buying but this is a done deal that was in the works for months before covid was known. I do have good / stable income in the medical field, and good credit FICO score around 830 so I think I would be able to get a loan. 
Thanks for any advice! 

3Reply
196 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 138 posts · 118 votes
6y

@Tracey Robinson Feel free to share as much, or as little, additional info as you want, but you said "novice" yet are netting a not-small sum of $400k from a condo. Either you inherited well or invested incredibly well. What other RE experience do you have? I ask because buying $800k+ properties is not small peanuts. You also don't state what part of the country you live in or what part you want/prefer to invest in. Stating PS probably means you are in SoCal?

Thoughts
-very bad time to be a seller
-very good time to be a buyer, especially if you can wait longer as prices will drop in harder-hit regions (like vacation rental towns)
-very bad time to be Airbnb operator - they are dead in PS right now. PS is hard on a good day (most restrictions in the US), impossible in the current climate.

Taking the cap gains hit might be safer, as Brian stated, than risking buying a property that could either drop in value or be un-rentable for a period of time. Hard to tell. All we know is you put yourself into a very time-limited situation and have to do all your diligence as to which option makes the most sense in the immediate term. I guess you could also look at it this way - if one side of the coin involves paying the gov't $66k in taxes, can you afford to float a new purchase for a few months (meaning it will lose money - you are eating the monthly carry cost against no renter income) until things open back up? Basically eating cash from your pocket rather than giving it to cap gains. It would take a financially sound and savvy person to afford to do this. If not, paying the taxes may be the simplest way to come out and not forcing yourself to do something you aren't in love with. I would be making a lot of calls to a lot of top realtors in a lot of target markets, every day, if I were you, to find a way to escape this without paying taxes and buying something(s) you are happy to hold for a long time. I would be calling folks like Victor and Alyssa and coming up with a few viable scenarios that could meet your needs. Working backwards from July 15 you will have to pull the trigger on something soon.

See this reply in the discussion

78 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Owings Mills, MD · Member since 2017 · 485 posts · 415 votes
    6y

    I'd take the hit on capital gains as property values are sure to take 15 to 20% hit

  • Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    6y

    So... Palm Springs just became a nightmare when they came out with the “no more than 32 contracts per year “ for short term rentals.  If you pay attention to fundamentals (cap rate, cash flow) you’ll be fine.  Now is not the time to speculate. Btw, $400k in the bank is a $1.6m purchases.  I know you only need to spend $800k, but leverage is your friend.  Btw, you need to get on a contract within the next few weeks!

  • Rental Property Investor · La Quinta, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 779 votes
    6y

    @Mark H. Porter  Just came out with?  That;s been in the ordinance a long time, and the restrictions prior to that change were worse?

  • Catonsville, MD · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I'm in the exact same situation in that I need to find a replacement property by July 15th. It would have been April 30th until they gave the extension. But, I am a full time landlord owning multi family apartments for many years so I agree with Mark above about paying attention to the fundamentals of cash flow and cap rate. The difference I am doing is moving from city rentals to more rural area apartments. I believe with the current environment people will want more outside space, air and gardens. I'm also considering the DST exchange or investing in one of the opportunity zones.

  • Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    6y

    Natasha - funny you mention that. I just put three of my properties uP for sale this past Saturday as I'm ready to move to a much more passive DST world. My issue with DST's is that there's a lot of weight on the investor to do due diligence on the deal. You really have to watch out for the markup over appraisal (legal fees, real estate fees,) that, in one property memorandum I saw, can be 23% over he asset value!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 694 votes
    6y

    @Tracey Robinson congrats on the steady income in the medical field! So many people are frantic it's good to heat that things are stable for you in that regard. 

    From a rootstock type angle, I would look at OKC. It's a recession-resistant market that held property values and rent rates in B and C class areas in the last downturn. With 800k you could buy a decent portfolio here (average purchase price is 60-80k for our sweet spot for returns vs condition/area). I'm describing properties that haven't been fully flipped, so you're not paying top of the market prices but attempting to get the most bang for your buck. 

    Something to put on your radar! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 138 posts · 118 votes
    6y

    @Tracey Robinson Feel free to share as much, or as little, additional info as you want, but you said "novice" yet are netting a not-small sum of $400k from a condo. Either you inherited well or invested incredibly well. What other RE experience do you have? I ask because buying $800k+ properties is not small peanuts. You also don't state what part of the country you live in or what part you want/prefer to invest in. Stating PS probably means you are in SoCal?

    Thoughts
    -very bad time to be a seller
    -very good time to be a buyer, especially if you can wait longer as prices will drop in harder-hit regions (like vacation rental towns)
    -very bad time to be Airbnb operator - they are dead in PS right now. PS is hard on a good day (most restrictions in the US), impossible in the current climate.

    Taking the cap gains hit might be safer, as Brian stated, than risking buying a property that could either drop in value or be un-rentable for a period of time. Hard to tell. All we know is you put yourself into a very time-limited situation and have to do all your diligence as to which option makes the most sense in the immediate term. I guess you could also look at it this way - if one side of the coin involves paying the gov't $66k in taxes, can you afford to float a new purchase for a few months (meaning it will lose money - you are eating the monthly carry cost against no renter income) until things open back up? Basically eating cash from your pocket rather than giving it to cap gains. It would take a financially sound and savvy person to afford to do this. If not, paying the taxes may be the simplest way to come out and not forcing yourself to do something you aren't in love with. I would be making a lot of calls to a lot of top realtors in a lot of target markets, every day, if I were you, to find a way to escape this without paying taxes and buying something(s) you are happy to hold for a long time. I would be calling folks like Victor and Alyssa and coming up with a few viable scenarios that could meet your needs. Working backwards from July 15 you will have to pull the trigger on something soon.

  • Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 26 votes
    6y

    Thanks everyone for all the good advice. Very much a novice but selling a condo in San Francisco, probably got lucky and getting out at the right time ( my perspective ). I have to identify properties by July 15th then have 180 days to close after that. I can afford to float some months but don’t think I want to assume the risks of leveraging out to 1.6 million. For markets I’ve been thinking smaller secondary , maybe Memphis ( which I’m a little familiar with ), Cleveland.....definitely not California. Would love to hear thoughts on any other markets that will probably hold value post coronavirus. 

  • Dave FosterBusiness Member
    Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchanges · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    6y

    @Mark H. Porter, The DST market is probably going to experience further pains as current inventory is worked through but there's a pause with few new projects come on line. Keep a sharp eye on what's available when your sales close. Pickings might be slim for a bit.

    The 1031 Investor5137 Reviews
  • Real Estate Investor · Steamboat Springs, CO · Member since 2008 · 54 posts · 33 votes
    6y

    @Tracey Robinson  and @Natasha Sumner One of the options to consider is an opportunity zone fund. They can have several advantages over a 1031 for someone with gains to be placed in the current market. The biggest current advantage is that you can separate out your original principal from your gains. You can place any portion of your gains from the sale into a fund an you receive the tax deferral on the portion of the gains you place.  There is no need to place the principal into the fund.  The other big advantage is the timing. You don't need to race to identify a property, which can end up with the 'tail wagging the dog' for property selection with a 1031, especially in times of uncertainty.

    Of course you do have to select a fund that you're willing to invest in and your gains have to be placed withing 180 days of being realized.  OZ investment deadlines have been extended through July 15 for those whose deadline would have fallen between April 1 and July 15.  Most funds are also limited to accredited investors.  Like any investment strategy there are pros and cons, which is a longer discussion.  

  • Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    6y

    @Dave Foster Thanks, Dave.  These should net about $2.5 so my worst case is that I purchase $10.0 of properties that hopefully I get with good caps.  My target is always 2x the cash flow of properties I sell.  It's not where I wanted to go as I wanted to retire next year, but, the world changes and so should I.

  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi @Tracey Robinson as well as @Mark H. Porter and @Natasha Sumner. 

    I just spoke to an investor with this question a few hours ago.  I reviewed 7 options with him.  I agree with many of the comments above, including the likelihood that some of the best deals ever are around the corner and it wouldn't be the end of the world to take cash and pay the tax.  

    Here is a summary of what I shared... 

    1. Find your own deal to invest in. 

    2. Find a great commercial operator to JV with (you bring part of the cash and others bring some and you are Tenants-in-Common but they do operations which is great for you.)

    3. Invest in a Delaware Statutory Trust (many options available, but be careful you invest in a recession-resistant asset). 

    4. Invest through a Deferred Sales Trust (this trust allows you to defer capital gains for decades). 

    5. Use an Installment Sale (could allow you to defer capital gains a few decades). 

    6. Invest in an opportunity zone project as @Chris Montgomery wisely pointed out (but be sure not to let the tax tail wag the dog, especially right now!). 

    7. Invest as a tenant-in-common in a large CRE project that loans you back (say) 90% of your cash to reinvest while they manage the property for a few decades. I know of an operator that does this with Amazon sorting centers and it is pretty impressive.

    I have contacts for each one of these deal types if you want to reach out. I could point you in the right direction. 

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    6y
    Hi Alyssa, 
    I'm interested in the OKC Market. I'm currently looking for my next investment project. I would love to connect and discuss further. Thanks! Originally posted by @Alyssa Dyer:

    @Tracey Robinson congrats on the steady income in the medical field! So many people are frantic it's good to heat that things are stable for you in that regard. 

    From a rootstock type angle, I would look at OKC. It's a recession-resistant market that held property values and rent rates in B and C class areas in the last downturn. With 800k you could buy a decent portfolio here (average purchase price is 60-80k for our sweet spot for returns vs condition/area). I'm describing properties that haven't been fully flipped, so you're not paying top of the market prices but attempting to get the most bang for your buck. 

    Something to put on your radar! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 893 votes
    6y

    Hey @Tracey Robinson, I wouldn't force yourself to buy property unless you want to. You should consider that capital gains also comes with depreciation recapture taxes if you did depreciate the rental. 

    It's hard to predict the degree of magnitude with which property values will drop. This "recession" should it continue, will not have originated in real estate and prior to the covid-19 crisis real estate had not rallied to the same degree as the stock market has. I don't think real estate is as overvalued this time around than the previous crash. For these reasons I don't think it'll drop as hard (the same way bank stocks have not and I believe will not be thrashed as severely as 08, as well). It does has the potential to drop though! 

    I would say if you do end up deciding to buy, buy assets (and in markets) that aren't so volatile. Prioritize maximum yield as well. Maybe find something that's a bit undervalued due to the covid 19 lockdown scare so some of the future depreciation is factored into your purchase. If you do all of this you'll be far less exposed to loss of property value, and you'll be cash flowing well even if the market softens. I'm looking for good deals in midwestern and southern markets right now to add to my portfolio.


    One last bit- lenders are not at all keen on financing rental property purchases right now. We certainly aren't finding any commercial lenders that want to do this for new clients without extremely stringent criteria that seems designed to push us away. You may have to buy cash or wait until lenders lift suspension on financing. 

    Have you looked into any extensions to 1031 deadlines associated with the crisis? That might give you more time to make a decision?

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland OR · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Tracey Robinson congrats on the sale. SF is a great place to do a sale and then take the funds elsewhere. This is what I did a few years back. Sold a small commercial building in SOMA and headed north to Oregon. I used my funds to purchase a 10 unit property- i listened to a very good commercial agent when I was told - buy where there is a university - and this is what I did. Fast forward 5 years and I just sold that property and 1031ing into a larger asset up in Portland

    i guess what I want to say is - invest  where you live - especially starting out. If this is not possible then invest where you know the area. Also, i suggest purchasing at least a 4 plex - this gives you economies of scale and it is much more cost effective and usually easier to manage.           
    one of the most important people you need to find and work with/learn from is a good commercial agent. They will be able to help you find a good asset that will do well for you now, amd in the future when you sell into a bigger asset.       
    Good luck! 



  • Rental Property Investor · Franklin, TN · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 125 votes
    6y

    Hi Tracey,

    Congrats on your successful sale. That's a nice equity & a good problem to have!. Sounds like you're well poised working in the medical field. You have job security, plus a very high credit score. 

    Unclear where you are based or what areas / types of properties you may be interested in. You mention possible STR play in Palm Springs. Happy to put in my 2 cents on that...first a few questions:

    1. What is your long-term plan for real estate investment?

    2. What other properties do you own?

    3. How are your cash reserves?

    4. Are you open to out of state investment or different types of r/e investment?

    Currently have an STR in Palm Springs. As John D. mentions the rules have been in place for some time. In fact, a few years back, shortly before closing, the City had a referendum / initiative to ban STR;s entirely. Fortunately, that was defeated.


    Palm Springs and area cities have become heavily reliant on the TOT's generated from STR's to the tune of tens of millions of dollars, in some instances 40% +/- of City's budgetary income.


    These can be and are excellent investments, most of the time.

    We are under a moratorium currently in PS (also all of Riverside County to June 19, also La Quinta). We've lost significant income March, April May due to Covid-19 and shelter in place orders. Airbnb breached its policy and refunded monies to guests which was illegal - that for another story.(VRBO and Turn-Key upheld correct policy sending the rents to hosts). Fortunately, mine are low LTV. It's OK to be vacant for awhile.

    A task force was just formed in PS to work on re-opening tourism in PS. Coachella Valley is heavily reliant on tourism. It is one of the most popular vacation destinations. The airport (up until the outbreak) had record traffic. The area is booming.

    https://www.desertsun.com/stor...

    Wagering tourism and STR business will ramp back up in the area soon.

    That said, STR's can be a risky business model, as rules can and often do change. Not for everyone. Must have alternate plans, such as LTR, moving in, refi cash out, lease with option to buy, cash to equity, assume mortgage, etc. Also, low LTV and good reserves are key to weather any economic storms, such as the present one.

    Currently pretty heavy in STR's 3 cities, 2 states. Likely will thin those out. Original plan was to 1031 equity on some of those to more NNN QSR's. Although we've had to make some (minor) temporary rent concessions there while only drive-thru, pick-up and food app delivery is allowed. Those concessions are deferred to be repaid in monthly installments over 12-24 mos going forward.

    May just cash out 1-2 of the equities in the STR;s pay the cap gains (which in normal times I'm loath to do!) and stash for additional cash reserves.

    Concerned in the current politicized and medical climate there may be a mutation or relapse (or MSM-fueled rumors of them) which could chill the market again in the Fall or Winter.

    We're re-opening in Tennessee and in other Southern states around April 27. The 7 counties in the SF Bay Area look like their stay at home expires May 3 (also San Benito and Santa Cruz Counties) although who knows, could be extended.

    If cities / states refuse to open we should see extensive litigation supported by the US Attorney General  and DOJ. At the extreme end, possible unprecedented Presidential emergency powers the likes of which have not been seen since 1960's school desegregation cases or actions as extreme as those taken by the Lincoln administration during the Civil War (blockading ports, destroying or taking over newspapers and mass media, arresting governors and even congressmen, etc) and later during Reconstruction in the South; Wilson during WWWI, FDR during WWII, Bush and Obama post 9/11.

    Despite what MSM would have us believe (they all think they're lawyers - they're not - plus they have an agenda) the 10th Amendment does not carry the day - The President has unlimited Commander in Chief (plenary) emergency powers. See 10 USC Sections 252, 253. Congress already gave this power to the President by federal law. Congress cannot interfere. After 9/11 the Bush and Obama Admins vastly enhanced the powers of the President. Numerous cases uphold the powers of the President - (Prize cases, Reynolds, Korematsu, Quirin, Luther v. Borden, Hirabyashi, with some exceptions (Youngstown Sheet) - In Youngstown, the President did not have federal statutory authority - here he clearly does. Do not believe the MSM! If you really want an eye-opener on Presidential power look at the John Yoo memo and the case of Al-Alaquai v. Obama. As US Supreme Court Justice Alito has stated, referring to plenary or unitary executed powers of the President: "The president has not just some executive powers, but the executive power — the whole thing." Our history is replete with Presidents who override even the Supreme Court, if they purport to override executive emergency powers - Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, George Bush, Obama and others. The bottom line is the President has the power. He is the Commander in Chief backed by the US military.

    That's were the rubber hits the road!

    For these reasons, feeling confident our economy will re-open with reasonably narrowly tailored protections - not the currently imposed Draconian house-arrest-style means employed by too many governors and mayors. The US economy is a matter of National Security. I'm hopeful the Mayors and Governors will read the law and not follow the MSM propagandized-agenda-driven mantra. Would prefer not to see extreme Presidential powers instituted and rebel Mayors and Governors taken by the military to Guantanamo Bay. Because many of the courts are closed due to Covid 19, we'd be talking no habeaus corpus, no hearing, no trial...just hold them as long as the President sees fit. Lincoln,FDR, Bush, Obama and others have done it. I hope those seeking to destroy the US economy will not force the President's hand.

    Either way the President will get us back to work.

    Getting back to work should bode well for real estate.

    Please forgive the long (legal) diatribe. This stuff is all tied together. We will re-open and do well!

    As for your decision - Depends on what you want to achieve, your cash reserves and risk tolerance.

    You're in a great position. I'm sure you'll make a good choice. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN. · Member since 2018 · 175 posts · 101 votes
    6y

    We have some in Memphis!  Have your agent reach out to us.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Half Moon Bay, CA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 34 votes
    6y

    Interesting that so many people are saying wait to buy.  To a certain extent there is a little luck involved and being ready to buy now could present some interesting possibilities.  This could be ideal timing, sold at the peak and then get a discount on the purchase.  Sure you could hold off and wait and pay the capital gains tax, but if a deal from a panicked seller hits the market now and you got it say 30% off (I'm just making up a number for sake of argument) and didn't have to pay capital gains tax that could turn into a huge win!  

    A year down the road again for sake of argument say property prices are 20% pre covid prices.  Tracey is now up 14% in equity plus has $66k in pocket from the capital gains she would have lost, plus gets to depreciate on her 2020 taxes, plus has 12 months of rental income.  

    I don't know but this sounds awfully good to me versus waiting for something that may not happen.  What is she waiting for a 50% drop?  How far does the average investor her think we are going down from where she can buy in one to two months??

    Good luck Tracey, find a deal!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 694 votes
    6y

    @Maricell Hall I didn't see any comment above, just the quoted material. Happy to answer any questions about OKC! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 138 posts · 118 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Glen Mitchell:

    A year down the road again for sake of argument say property prices are 20% pre covid prices.  Tracey is now up 14% in equity plus has $66k in pocket from the capital gains she would have lost, plus gets to depreciate on her 2020 taxes, plus has 12 months of rental income.  

    Glen I think this paragraph is where you get hung up - "12 months down the road... plus has 12 months of rental income" 

    That is pretty generous and positive thinking right there. OP is considering trading into a higher end property in PS - as many have noted, especially the last response from the attorney, it is a bad time to own a rental in that town. It is uncertain when they will reopen STR's. Even if they re-opened tomorrow, you need to get a listing active, get eyeballs, get bookings, then income typically trails after that from fees or your PM. OP could be underwater anywhere from 1-12 months in this scenario. She has not made it clear that she has any cash or reserve funds (that I have seen, not many responses from her) to carry during this time, merely that she has $400k in equity to roll forward. She has to be careful with what move she makes. In a perfect world I agree with your statements, but this is a very uncertain time right now to own rentals, especially in supremely regulated vacation towns like PS/Riverside.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Half Moon Bay, CA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 34 votes
    6y

    @tj 

    @Tom Kastorff   Hi TJ I was not suggesting she invest in any particular place.  I merely said now is not the time to necessarily lose the $66k.  If you look at the numbers I randomly threw out, drop the rent in half and its still a win.  Let someone live there for a year free, it's still a win.  So no I don't get hung up.  Tracey says she "thought" about buying a place in Palm Springs, she doesn't say that's the only option.  My advice is keep your options open and don't say goodbye to that $66k just yet.

  • Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 26 votes
    6y

    @Tom Kastorff @Glen Mitchell

    Glen is correct, I was thinking about Palm Springs pre-covid, but have pretty much decided that's not a good idea at this time. Now thinking about opportunity zone funds, or buying single family or multi family in suburbs or small cities in the Midwest or South, or maybe a mix. I hope to have some cash left to deploy in 6-12 months in case there are deals that aren't available now. I think it's a really uncertain time currently, but I really appreciate all the great advice from everyone here !

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    6y

    @Tracey Robinson Tracey, my only comment is that I don't think tourism is going to bounce back in the Coachella Valley/Palm Springs area as much as we'd all like it to. Large gatherings and events may take a while to return, whether they are allowed to or not. Additionally, I'm not an AirBnB owner but I am a customer. Owners are going to need to ensure that their cleaning routines are more thorough than ever. That could also translate to a higher cost for the owner.  Best wishes on your decision.

  • Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    @Tom Kastorff is great advice. Remember you can buy real estate in any Cycle by buying them at the correct price. With all this going on you can find better deals if you follow @tjwatson advice.  You can select the best locations by a Watching the You tube video from Morris Invest called Best Cities to Invest. Guy is a technologist and has really cracked the code. KeyGlee.com or @jdamji (Co founder) on Instagram focuses on buying of Market deals at discounted prices which you can easily buy it from them at a discounted rate as well. They work in different markets and  have a team that have what it takes to talk and deal with investors. I don't work with them but I know they do lots of deals with investors like you and work with Integrity.      I know a realtor with keller williams that have a team in different markets and I can share a Due diligence sheet  you can go through when you got the property send me a msg. Hope this helps...

  • Fairfax, MO · Member since 2017 · 113 posts · 170 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jose Abreu:

    @Tom Kastorff is great advice. Remember you can buy real estate in any Cycle by buying them at the correct price. With all this going on you can find better deals if you follow @tjwatson advice.  You can select the best locations by a Watching the You tube video from Morris Invest called Best Cities to Invest. Guy is a technologist and has really cracked the code. KeyGlee.com or @jdamji (Co founder) on Instagram focuses on buying of Market deals at discounted prices which you can easily buy it from them at a discounted rate as well. They work in different markets and  have a team that have what it takes to talk and deal with investors. I don't work with them but I know they do lots of deals with investors like you and work with Integrity.      I know a realtor with keller williams that have a team in different markets and I can share a Due diligence sheet  you can go through when you got the property send me a msg. Hope this helps...

    Here are some Morris Invest videos to watch:

    https://youtu.be/iGUw3K384AY

    https://youtu.be/cOp3cTJdjKY

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.