How to Find Off Market Deals

How to Find Off Market Deals

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 83 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering how you all go about finding your off market deals? What methods and strategies work best for you?

I look forward to hearing your responses!

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
5y

Here are 3 that have worked for us: Direct Mail, cold calling and via property managers. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
    5y

    Here are 3 that have worked for us: Direct Mail, cold calling and via property managers. 

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 83 votes
    5y

    @Joseph Firmin Thank you Joseph! I appreciate it!

  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Victoria Coleman

    I would look into if you want to start buying them just for yourself, mailing (mass marketing not just 500 postcards), PPC (pay per click) on google etc., Facebook ads, probate mailings work, radio ads work, and networking with local realtors/wholesalers.

    If you are just looking to buy some off market deals every once and awhile, I would suggest realtor/wholesaler relationships.

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 83 votes
    5y

    @Peter Mckernan Great! I didn’t think about radio ads. I appreciate the help!

  • Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 54 votes
    5y

    Pay-per-click is a great avenue! We have a lot of clients down in the "low country" and southeast US! Very successful region for ppc!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.