Has anyone used ispeedtolead.com for buying a lead?

Has anyone used ispeedtolead.com for buying a lead?

Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey y'all,

I've hit a little dry spell recently and I'm looking to pick back up again. I keep coming across ispeedtolead.com in various facebook groups offering their leads to others and I want to know if anyone has used them and their success or reviews on the product. That would be greatly appreciated!

Joe

0Reply
594 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 13 votes
3y

Decide for yourself.  Below are examples of my last 3 leads which cost $1,160.00.  I'm giving as much objective transparency as I can below. 

I've been asking for reimbursement without clear response from support or resolution.  Their support app seems to function poorly or they may just be understaffed and can't respond or reimburse for other reasons. 

1. Lead Jan 24th :  Cost $415.00.  A) The seller's property listed FSBO on Zillow already and at 100%+ of market value.  That's not a lead for any Investor B) when I called the owner and wife denied inputing info into Ispeedtolead's website. This possibility could be true if some jokester took info from owner's FSBO Zillow listing. ISpeed want's recording's of calls, which is very difficult to accomplish when, as in this case, I purchased the lead while in the field from my cell phone.  C) NO EQUITY: Seller was -$500K upside down with a $1.4M reverse mortgage.  D)  The street address number for the subject property wasn't supplied even after I purchased the lead.  Had I known that it wasn't going to be supplied even after buying the lead, I wouldn't have bought the lead.  I have tried for days to get reimbursement without resolution.

2.  Lead Jan 26th:  Cost $345.00.  A)The owner is a real estate agent, and has been for over a decade. I called within 2 minutes of the lead being available.  Texted, called, emailed multiple times without response.   B. ISpeed did not disclose this was a condo, nor did they even disclose the unit #.  Condo's are not a product we buy, so if ISpeed would have disclosed the full address showing the unit#, I wouldn't have bought the lead in the first place.  C.  I have sent this information to ISpeed's support in without resolution or clear response.  Their support app either has major glitches or are understaffed. 

3.  Lead Jan 26th:  Cost $409.00.  A)  Seller referred me to their attorney so I could be one of a minimum of 3 bidders per divorce proceedings.  I did't ask for reimbursement on this one, but consider the example consistent with the general quality of the $3,000.00 spent on leads so far this month on on ISpeedtoleads.com.  


I'm a patient marketer.  I understand what we do is a numbers game. But I may be forced to discontinue my relationship with ISpeedtolead.com if resolution isn't found in a reasonable timeframe. 


I'll follow up later. 


See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    4y

    I don't know anything about them, but companies who name their company a CTA or alphabet-based dialectic, I think has their business behind some spam. It would be like calling AAA Windows because they were first. People want speed to lead so they are called ispeedtolead, too gimmicky for me. The best lead sources and businesses never start with a name like this.

  • Investor · Ridgefield, WA · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 30 votes
    4y

    I have never used the service so I can't speak to the quality of leads or the customer buying experience. But I am aware of the marketing behind the leads and understand it to be sound. If there is a lead in your area might not hurt to test it out and report back in here?

    Like you I've seen the domain name pop up a couple of times. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    You need to ask them how they get the leads. I wouldn't care about what others say because people are friggin DUMB as poop! I don't trust people's opinions. Laughable.

    You need to ask them how exactly they find leads, and then ask them what the average client's ROI is with proof.

    Lastly...

    Read this: 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Now you have something to judge their answers by.

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    WARNING! Be very careful using this company, ispeedtolead! They will take your money and the card that you have on file to purchase your leads cannot be removed so it's easy to accidentally make a purchase full price before being allowed to put in any discount codes. These leads are not cheap full price so be very careful! They will not refund you, only will give you a credit and you will not be able to speak to a live person as they don't have any contact numbers. From what it looks like it's the same person who responds to your email at 3 in the morning and it appears that this person may be oversees, I could be wrong but that's what it appears to be. I wouldn't advise using this company. If you do, use a prepaid card that you don't mind being attached to your account. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use any debit or credit cards you rely on. 

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Alex Tidwell - you forgot to enter a coupon code and purchased something. This was corrected by a support person who refunded you the balance to your ispeedtolead acccount. We only refund purchases made by error (I think that's fair - our refund policy is already very generous) to users account balance and not their card (kinda like store credit). You shouldn't expect to purchase things online and then claim that they were in fact an error. Even still this was refunded to your balance. As they say the loudest boos come from the cheapest seats - I wish you spoke to the revolutionary nature of this marketplace and the breakthrough we achieved by risking a LOT of ad spend to help the industry have a better alternative. Anyway thanks for your comment.


  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:

    I don't know anything about them, but companies who name their company a CTA or alphabet-based dialectic, I think has their business behind some spam. It would be like calling AAA Windows because they were first. People want speed to lead so they are called ispeedtolead, too gimmicky for me. The best lead sources and businesses never start with a name like this.


    Very insightful. 20000 leads sold since go-live and 7000+ members from REI community.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joseph Mustacchia:

    Hey y'all,

    I've hit a little dry spell recently and I'm looking to pick back up again. I keep coming across ispeedtolead.com in various facebook groups offering their leads to others and I want to know if anyone has used them and their success or reviews on the product. That would be greatly appreciated!

    Joe


     Just watch the live show on Youtube where we have celebrity wholesalers close the very leads we're generating. Actually on the show they close the leads that didn't sell out - ie the less attractive ones.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jerryll Noorden:

    You need to ask them how they get the leads. I wouldn't care about what others say because people are friggin DUMB as poop! I don't trust people's opinions. Laughable.

    You need to ask them how exactly they find leads, and then ask them what the average client's ROI is with proof.

    Lastly...

    Read this: 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Now you have something to judge their answers by.


     PPC and Search.

  • Investor · MN · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 22 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:

    I don't know anything about them, but companies who name their company a CTA or alphabet-based dialectic, I think has their business behind some spam. It would be like calling AAA Windows because they were first. People want speed to lead so they are called ispeedtolead, too gimmicky for me. The best lead sources and businesses never start with a name like this.

    Hey man - have you seen or tried the platform?
  • Investor · MN · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 22 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Alex Tidwell:

    WARNING! Be very careful using this company, ispeedtolead! They will take your money and the card that you have on file to purchase your leads cannot be removed so it's easy to accidentally make a purchase full price before being allowed to put in any discount codes. These leads are not cheap full price so be very careful! They will not refund you, only will give you a credit and you will not be able to speak to a live person as they don't have any contact numbers. From what it looks like it's the same person who responds to your email at 3 in the morning and it appears that this person may be oversees, I could be wrong but that's what it appears to be. I wouldn't advise using this company. If you do, use a prepaid card that you don't mind being attached to your account. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use any debit or credit cards you rely on. 

    Quite surprised by this review Alex! 

    You only got charged when you clicked through all 3 pages to confirm the purchase, skipping over the coupon code section. 

    "They will take your money and the card that you have on file to purchase your leads cannot be removed" makes us sound like we stole your card information to scam you, which just feels unfair to me. 

    Our refund policy we make as generous as we possibly can. Leads are guaranteed to be off market & not under contract with another wholesaler. We also guarantee that you get in contact with the homeowner. 

     
    As of currently, we have sold almost 25,000 leads and have over 8,000 Members on the platform. 

    I would be elated for any of you guys to check out our platform or our youtube channel where we have top closers locking up contracts LIVE for you guys!

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 2 votes
    4y

    Liam,

    How much per Lead before the discount, and is it variable based on any valuation of the property?

    It's not like we can't figure out there is markup on the PPC we can do on our own through our CRM's nowadays.

    I am in Texas.

    Call me crazy, but having a price quote can convince people to buy a product ;)

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 14 votes
    3y

    Speed To Lead Is a Scam! $800 Later $0 return on my money!  They say they are so willing to refund you for bad leads which is a Boldface Lie.  A Rep named Alexandr Oveskov contacted me on Fb and continued to follow-up with me assuring me how customer friendly their service was. I told him about the bad leads and everytime there was an excuse on why they would not refund my money. Then they send out these discount codes saying half off or $25 leads, and when those are bad they say they don't refund because they are clearance leads. 

    I Buy a lead the assure me is off market. Once I Buy It and see it's on the MLS No refund!

    I Buy a lead the owner is asking Retail price. I notify them the lead is no good, No refund! 

    DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH THEM! YOU WILL REGRET IT 100%

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 14 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Liam Benson:
    Quote from @Alex Tidwell:

    WARNING! Be very careful using this company, ispeedtolead! They will take your money and the card that you have on file to purchase your leads cannot be removed so it's easy to accidentally make a purchase full price before being allowed to put in any discount codes. These leads are not cheap full price so be very careful! They will not refund you, only will give you a credit and you will not be able to speak to a live person as they don't have any contact numbers. From what it looks like it's the same person who responds to your email at 3 in the morning and it appears that this person may be oversees, I could be wrong but that's what it appears to be. I wouldn't advise using this company. If you do, use a prepaid card that you don't mind being attached to your account. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use any debit or credit cards you rely on. 

    Quite surprised by this review Alex! 

    You only got charged when you clicked through all 3 pages to confirm the purchase, skipping over the coupon code section. 

    "They will take your money and the card that you have on file to purchase your leads cannot be removed" makes us sound like we stole your card information to scam you, which just feels unfair to me. 

    Our refund policy we make as generous as we possibly can. Leads are guaranteed to be off market & not under contract with another wholesaler. We also guarantee that you get in contact with the homeowner. 

     
    As of currently, we have sold almost 25,000 leads and have over 8,000 Members on the platform. 

    I would be elated for any of you guys to check out our platform or our youtube channel where we have top closers locking up contracts LIVE for you guys!


     Your Full of Crap! Zero refunds! Poor leads, poor customer service! 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 14 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Liam Benson:
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:

    I don't know anything about them, but companies who name their company a CTA or alphabet-based dialectic, I think has their business behind some spam. It would be like calling AAA Windows because they were first. People want speed to lead so they are called ispeedtolead, too gimmicky for me. The best lead sources and businesses never start with a name like this.

    Hey man - have you seen or tried the platform?

     Don't  Do it!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 14 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Evgeny Blinkov:

    Alex Tidwell - you forgot to enter a coupon code and purchased something. This was corrected by a support person who refunded you the balance to your ispeedtolead acccount. We only refund purchases made by error (I think that's fair - our refund policy is already very generous) to users account balance and not their card (kinda like store credit). You shouldn't expect to purchase things online and then claim that they were in fact an error. Even still this was refunded to your balance. As they say the loudest boos come from the cheapest seats - I wish you spoke to the revolutionary nature of this marketplace and the breakthrough we achieved by risking a LOT of ad spend to help the industry have a better alternative. Anyway thanks for your comment.



     This company is Full of Crap! They lure people in with the promise of a refund for Bad leads and there are nothing but bad leads and no refunds. 

    The loudest Boos come from the cheapest seats? How about the biggest scams come from the biggest crooks! FOH! 

  • Investor · MN · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 22 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Shayne Slade:
    Quote from @Liam Benson:
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:

    I don't know anything about them, but companies who name their company a CTA or alphabet-based dialectic, I think has their business behind some spam. It would be like calling AAA Windows because they were first. People want speed to lead so they are called ispeedtolead, too gimmicky for me. The best lead sources and businesses never start with a name like this.

    Hey man - have you seen or tried the platform?

     Don't  Do it!! 


     Brotha, you've got no posts, no profile, and seem to only have created an account to bash us. 

    We have over 13,000 users on the platform with hundreds of testimonials. 

  • Investor · MN · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 22 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Shayne Slade:
    Quote from @Evgeny Blinkov:

    Alex Tidwell - you forgot to enter a coupon code and purchased something. This was corrected by a support person who refunded you the balance to your ispeedtolead acccount. We only refund purchases made by error (I think that's fair - our refund policy is already very generous) to users account balance and not their card (kinda like store credit). You shouldn't expect to purchase things online and then claim that they were in fact an error. Even still this was refunded to your balance. As they say the loudest boos come from the cheapest seats - I wish you spoke to the revolutionary nature of this marketplace and the breakthrough we achieved by risking a LOT of ad spend to help the industry have a better alternative. Anyway thanks for your comment.



     This company is Full of Crap! They lure people in with the promise of a refund for Bad leads and there are nothing but bad leads and no refunds. 

    The loudest Boos come from the cheapest seats? How about the biggest scams come from the biggest crooks! FOH! 


      Only person I have ever met calling us a scam lol. 

    This will come off as petty, but I think you just can't close a deal and are upset we don't accommodate for that.

    So, here's what I'll do. 

    You and I can hop on a livestream, and call any leads you want head to head for 3 hours. 

    We can have a panel of judges, have the audience judge us, whatever you want. 

    We'll call it a Closers Cage Match. 

    If you win, I'll send you $10,000 worth of leads.

    If I win, we get a public apology.

    Let me know!

  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Decide for yourself.  Below are examples of my last 3 leads which cost $1,160.00.  I'm giving as much objective transparency as I can below. 

    I've been asking for reimbursement without clear response from support or resolution.  Their support app seems to function poorly or they may just be understaffed and can't respond or reimburse for other reasons. 

    1. Lead Jan 24th :  Cost $415.00.  A) The seller's property listed FSBO on Zillow already and at 100%+ of market value.  That's not a lead for any Investor B) when I called the owner and wife denied inputing info into Ispeedtolead's website. This possibility could be true if some jokester took info from owner's FSBO Zillow listing. ISpeed want's recording's of calls, which is very difficult to accomplish when, as in this case, I purchased the lead while in the field from my cell phone.  C) NO EQUITY: Seller was -$500K upside down with a $1.4M reverse mortgage.  D)  The street address number for the subject property wasn't supplied even after I purchased the lead.  Had I known that it wasn't going to be supplied even after buying the lead, I wouldn't have bought the lead.  I have tried for days to get reimbursement without resolution.

    2.  Lead Jan 26th:  Cost $345.00.  A)The owner is a real estate agent, and has been for over a decade. I called within 2 minutes of the lead being available.  Texted, called, emailed multiple times without response.   B. ISpeed did not disclose this was a condo, nor did they even disclose the unit #.  Condo's are not a product we buy, so if ISpeed would have disclosed the full address showing the unit#, I wouldn't have bought the lead in the first place.  C.  I have sent this information to ISpeed's support in without resolution or clear response.  Their support app either has major glitches or are understaffed. 

    3.  Lead Jan 26th:  Cost $409.00.  A)  Seller referred me to their attorney so I could be one of a minimum of 3 bidders per divorce proceedings.  I did't ask for reimbursement on this one, but consider the example consistent with the general quality of the $3,000.00 spent on leads so far this month on on ISpeedtoleads.com.  


    I'm a patient marketer.  I understand what we do is a numbers game. But I may be forced to discontinue my relationship with ISpeedtolead.com if resolution isn't found in a reasonable timeframe. 


    I'll follow up later. 


    • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 0 votes
      1y
      I just signed up and I am getting so many emails and text messages from them.  These leads are so very expensive, and I will not use them. I honestly feel like what is below is probably factual. I have tried many lead companies through this years and they are all like this. It is best to find your own leads, it takes time but worth it. These places do not benefit the investors and often have no idea about the industry either. 

      Quote from @Nick Manfredi:

      Decide for yourself.  Below are examples of my last 3 leads which cost $1,160.00.  I'm giving as much objective transparency as I can below. 

      I've been asking for reimbursement without clear response from support or resolution.  Their support app seems to function poorly or they may just be understaffed and can't respond or reimburse for other reasons. 

      1. Lead Jan 24th :  Cost $415.00.  A) The seller's property listed FSBO on Zillow already and at 100%+ of market value.  That's not a lead for any Investor B) when I called the owner and wife denied inputing info into Ispeedtolead's website. This possibility could be true if some jokester took info from owner's FSBO Zillow listing. ISpeed want's recording's of calls, which is very difficult to accomplish when, as in this case, I purchased the lead while in the field from my cell phone.  C) NO EQUITY: Seller was -$500K upside down with a $1.4M reverse mortgage.  D)  The street address number for the subject property wasn't supplied even after I purchased the lead.  Had I known that it wasn't going to be supplied even after buying the lead, I wouldn't have bought the lead.  I have tried for days to get reimbursement without resolution.

      2.  Lead Jan 26th:  Cost $345.00.  A)The owner is a real estate agent, and has been for over a decade. I called within 2 minutes of the lead being available.  Texted, called, emailed multiple times without response.   B. ISpeed did not disclose this was a condo, nor did they even disclose the unit #.  Condo's are not a product we buy, so if ISpeed would have disclosed the full address showing the unit#, I wouldn't have bought the lead in the first place.  C.  I have sent this information to ISpeed's support in without resolution or clear response.  Their support app either has major glitches or are understaffed. 

      3.  Lead Jan 26th:  Cost $409.00.  A)  Seller referred me to their attorney so I could be one of a minimum of 3 bidders per divorce proceedings.  I did't ask for reimbursement on this one, but consider the example consistent with the general quality of the $3,000.00 spent on leads so far this month on on ISpeedtoleads.com.  


      I'm a patient marketer.  I understand what we do is a numbers game. But I may be forced to discontinue my relationship with ISpeedtolead.com if resolution isn't found in a reasonable timeframe. 


      I'll follow up later. 



  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hey @Nick, any updates since this post?

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nick Manfredi:

    Decide for yourself.  Below are examples of my last 3 leads which cost $1,160.00.  I'm giving as much objective transparency as I can below. 

    I've been asking for reimbursement without clear response from support or resolution.  Their support app seems to function poorly or they may just be understaffed and can't respond or reimburse for other reasons. 

    1. Lead Jan 24th :  Cost $415.00.  A) The seller's property listed FSBO on Zillow already and at 100%+ of market value.  That's not a lead for any Investor B) when I called the owner and wife denied inputing info into Ispeedtolead's website. This possibility could be true if some jokester took info from owner's FSBO Zillow listing. ISpeed want's recording's of calls, which is very difficult to accomplish when, as in this case, I purchased the lead while in the field from my cell phone.  C) NO EQUITY: Seller was -$500K upside down with a $1.4M reverse mortgage.  D)  The street address number for the subject property wasn't supplied even after I purchased the lead.  Had I known that it wasn't going to be supplied even after buying the lead, I wouldn't have bought the lead.  I have tried for days to get reimbursement without resolution.

    2.  Lead Jan 26th:  Cost $345.00.  A)The owner is a real estate agent, and has been for over a decade. I called within 2 minutes of the lead being available.  Texted, called, emailed multiple times without response.   B. ISpeed did not disclose this was a condo, nor did they even disclose the unit #.  Condo's are not a product we buy, so if ISpeed would have disclosed the full address showing the unit#, I wouldn't have bought the lead in the first place.  C.  I have sent this information to ISpeed's support in without resolution or clear response.  Their support app either has major glitches or are understaffed. 

    3.  Lead Jan 26th:  Cost $409.00.  A)  Seller referred me to their attorney so I could be one of a minimum of 3 bidders per divorce proceedings.  I did't ask for reimbursement on this one, but consider the example consistent with the general quality of the $3,000.00 spent on leads so far this month on on ISpeedtoleads.com.  


    I'm a patient marketer.  I understand what we do is a numbers game. But I may be forced to discontinue my relationship with ISpeedtolead.com if resolution isn't found in a reasonable timeframe. 


    I'll follow up later. 


    Hey Nick, any updates since this time?
  • New Port Richey, FL · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    Terrible service - save your money.   I paid extra for exclusive leads, and the people are being contacted by 30 to 40 investors.  More of a scam than anything.

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joe Young:

    Terrible service - save your money.   I paid extra for exclusive leads, and the people are being contacted by 30 to 40 investors.  More of a scam than anything.

    Just bcuz it’s exclusive doesn’t mean it won’t show in a list from pro stream or batch 😂 of course they are! I’ve not had 1 issue with their service! Along of people don’t! Go ask RJ Bates who has closed millions of dollars from the platform
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Liam Benson:
    Quote from @Alex Tidwell:

    WARNING! Be very careful using this company, ispeedtolead! They will take your money and the card that you have on file to purchase your leads cannot be removed so it's easy to accidentally make a purchase full price before being allowed to put in any discount codes. These leads are not cheap full price so be very careful! They will not refund you, only will give you a credit and you will not be able to speak to a live person as they don't have any contact numbers. From what it looks like it's the same person who responds to your email at 3 in the morning and it appears that this person may be oversees, I could be wrong but that's what it appears to be. I wouldn't advise using this company. If you do, use a prepaid card that you don't mind being attached to your account. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use any debit or credit cards you rely on. 

    Quite surprised by this review Alex! 

    You only got charged when you clicked through all 3 pages to confirm the purchase, skipping over the coupon code section. 

    "They will take your money and the card that you have on file to purchase your leads cannot be removed" makes us sound like we stole your card information to scam you, which just feels unfair to me. 

    Our refund policy we make as generous as we possibly can. Leads are guaranteed to be off market & not under contract with another wholesaler. We also guarantee that you get in contact with the homeowner. 

     
    As of currently, we have sold almost 25,000 leads and have over 8,000 Members on the platform. 

    I would be elated for any of you guys to check out our platform or our youtube channel where we have top closers locking up contracts LIVE for you guys!


     Do you guys sell leads to multiple people at a time? How do you ensure that the homeowner isn't getting spammed? Curious. I don't enjoy competing with 5 other wholesalers on every lead that I buy. 

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y

    I want to buy $3000 of leads, between ispeedtolead, motivatedsellers, propertiesleads. Are these sites legitimate? Do they actually sell quality leads? I apologize, but with so many negative reviews, it's difficult to decide which one to choose. 

  • Amir ArabniaPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 1 post · 2 votes
    2y

    its horrible. no one answers the phone. they promise an easy refund if the lead never answers after 21 days, if the number is wrong/ doesn't ring/ among other reasons you can find in their refund policy.

    however, they will deny you when you try and get your refund. i had one lead where the number doesn't even ring, and another where the person never answered within the timeframe. they denied my request for a refund, although it completely fit their refund policy. 

    i believe less than 8% of refunds requested are ever refunded. horrible experience.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.