Where should I go to get a good Landing Page

Where should I go to get a good Landing Page

Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 3 votes

I am just starting and I have looked all over online and have seen tons of landing page options. Where do you all think I could find a good SEO, lead generating landing page? 

I know themeforest.com has some themes but I'd love your perspectives!

Also, where do you all get your direct mail material for the lowest cost?

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Seattle, WA · Member since 2012 · 12 posts · 6 votes
11y

Sayo - 

For landing page and all internet marketing related itesm - I recommend the resources page on Pat Flynn's blog: http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/resources/

Pat is the man, and has tons of great content that can help you.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2012 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Sayo - 

    For landing page and all internet marketing related itesm - I recommend the resources page on Pat Flynn's blog: http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/resources/

    Pat is the man, and has tons of great content that can help you.

  • Investor · Bennington, NE · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Sayo - 

    I would suggest Damon Remy's system at http://www.BestRESoftware.com

    Not only do they have multiple SEO rich landing pages, but an all in one system too.

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Matt Chestnut:

    Sayo - 

    For landing page and all internet marketing related itesm - I recommend the resources page on Pat Flynn's blog: http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/resources/

    Pat is the man, and has tons of great content that can help you.

     Thanks for that information, do you feel that by hosting independently through Bluehost you still have good Search Engine Optimization going on?

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Jeremy Prunty:

    Sayo - 

    I would suggest Damon Remy's system at http://www.BestRESoftware.com

    Not only do they have multiple SEO rich landing pages, but an all in one system too.

     Thanks for the information, I truly appreciate it. Do you feel that you get your Return on Investment with the $97/mth? 

  • Real Estate Investor · Destin, FL · Member since 2015 · 131 posts · 64 votes
    11y

    @Sayo Owoseni - you should take a quick peek at Investor Carrot (I'm not a reseller - so no spiffs off the recommendation).  They've got a TON of resources of resources, site(s) are super easy to use and took about 20 minutes to get everything setup.  The proof is obviously in the long term results but I've been really impressed up to this point.

    BP also has a deal with Lead Propeller - you might want to check them out as well.

    Neither of these options are pure "landing pages" but offer full, SEO optimized websites for inbound marketing.

    Best of Luck!

  • Wholesaler · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2009 · 412 posts · 183 votes
    11y

    @Sayo Owoseni Your hosting company isn't going to give you much SEO advantage.  Bluehost is a very good host and will provide you with good service.   

    Investor Carrot is not just a host, but they provide you with a full website with all the initial content and contact forms already setup for you.  They do a great job with it as well.  

    Lead Propeller is very similar and is a good alternative if you are looking for a semi-customized template based system.  (the templates are customized to your target area and company information).

    Using Bluehost in combination with Wordpress and a Theme to create your landing pages is another popular way to go.  More upfront work but the end cost is less.  Great option if you have the time and willingness to learn about SEO and Wordpress.  Not difficult just takes time.

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    11y

    @Sayo Owoseni Just haying a so called landing page will do you know good. No matter where you get it from. Just because that page is SEO friendly doesn't mean anything either. You must understand the game of marketing if not then you'll be wasting your time and money..believe me I've seen it thousands of time. So learn how to market first before thinking about landing pages or direct mail. 

    Plus you don't need a landing page anyway just an awesome educational REI website and will do good. Well, I seen you mention direct mail so take a minute and read one of my recent blog post on that subject. This will help you understand why you should learn marketing first before sending out one piece of mail.

    Real Estate Direct Mail 101: What You Should Know Before You Spend the Money

  • Real Estate Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    Antonio is right. Your landing page is another piece of the puzzle. Lead Propeller has a very nice product. Danny knows what he's doing. Plug and Play but then you need to learn to drive traffic to your page and then keep them there for over 20 seconds. That's where Antonio's expertise comes into play.

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Kelley B. 

    How is the real estate biz going?

  • Real Estate Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    Doing great Antonio.  Thanks. Things settle down in a couple of weeks and I'm going to get back with you. Have a great weekend. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.