Find mailing address for absentee owners in California

Find mailing address for absentee owners in California

Finance/Banking · Irvine, CA · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 8 votes

I've read a few forum threads about finding absentee owner names and addresses, but I want to get a little more specific.

I found a house I want to market for here in Orange County, CA. I went to the OC Tax Assessor's website and found the talk bill. On it it states that "Assessee name and address are not available online per CA gov code". What are other free options for finding this information? Will title companies provide it for free?

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Jason K Green Welcome to BP. Yes the title companies will provide you with a list for free. Ask for customer service. You can also get the same information from a knowledgeable Realtor. Let me know if you need help.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.