Using A Virtual Assistant to Generate Buyer Leads

Using A Virtual Assistant to Generate Buyer Leads

Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 369 posts · 233 votes

What's up BP family?  Curious to know if anyone out there is using a virtual assistant to generate solid buyer leads?  I've been using one for the past 4 months for seller leads (cold calling) and she's been great, but trying to expand my core base of buyers so that I can tackle some other areas and zip codes and some more people to move the deals to.

What are some of their tasks?  How do you keep track of their goal numbers, etc?  How do you have them vet buyers if you do that?

Looking to scale this thing a bit quicker than my starting days, so any help is appreciated.  

Thanks!

3Reply
144 views

Most Popular Reply

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 126 posts · 37 votes
8y

Hey Michael,

Easy fix. All you need is mls access. You can pull the area your targeting and set the criteria for cash sales in the last say 180+ days. Skip trace the llc and now you have your vetted cash buyers list. Boom!!!!

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 673 votes
    8y

    @Michael Hayes . Great topic. I don't have any input at this time. But I want to follow this closely. As I grow my business, I want to leverage this capability more and more. Thanks for starting it. 

  • Investor · Brandon, MS · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 23 votes
    8y

    @Michael Hayes have you used or have experience with skipgenie.com? I had my VA research skip tracing and she came across it. They've been going through county record and have produced nearly over 100 lead in the first 20 hrs of work.

  • Wholesaler/ Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 491 posts · 113 votes
    8y

    @Michael Hayes Yo! Try trading up with someone in your market(Like literally sharing your buyers with someone else and vice versa).  Quick and easy way to gain bulk buyers quickly.  A lot of people will say no but catch a few that say yes and are closing deals... BOOM! quick couple thousand extra right there.  

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 369 posts · 233 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @JT Crownover:

    @Michael Hayes have you used or have experience with skipgenie.com? I had my VA research skip tracing and she came across it. They've been going through county record and have produced nearly over 100 lead in the first 20 hrs of work.

    I haven't used skipgenie, but I have used a V.A. to skiptrace for me. She had access to TLO and Lexis Nexis.

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 369 posts · 233 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Benjamin Blackburn:

    @Michael Hayes Yo! Try trading up with someone in your market(Like literally sharing your buyers with someone else and vice versa).  Quick and easy way to gain bulk buyers quickly.  A lot of people will say no but catch a few that say yes and are closing deals... BOOM! quick couple thousand extra right there.  

    Not a bad idea at all.  I guess the topic is more so how to automate getting buyers through V.A.s.  Like continuous leads and communication that I don' have to do.  2018 is about removing myself from being "in" my business and working "on" the business.  But I'm going to test a couple of things out before I get to that point.   

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 104 votes
    8y
    Working on your business is the way to go. That’s my goal Also. I can do almost everything in my REI business. I will hire a VA but first I started recording my various tasks that I complete like skip tracing returned mail. Every time I set aside an hour to do something I can have a VA do I am recording and explaining why I am doing what I’m doing some logic and details If interested look into filmora or camtasia. They both have a free trail. I tried filmora first but it didn’t like how my video file was saved. So I tried camtasia and it worked great. Filmora is less expensive but I didn’t want to hassle with it. Also you can use your phone to record sound and load it later or by a microphone. I bought an FIFE microphone for 21.99 on amazon and it works great. How else am I gonna train someone half a world away. Oh yeah also working on a training Manual to go along with my videos. Hope to have a VA soon as I am tired of working in my business instead of own. it’s costing me lost revenue and adding mental fatigue.
  • Center Valley, PA · Member since 2017 · 133 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    @JT Crownover Producing leads is the easy part. You can have thousands of leads in an hour for a fraction of what you are paying the VA. You can even add contact information to the list if you want. The VA should be assigned tasks that can't be automated. Lead generating and skip tracing are too tedious of a task to pay by the hour.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.